Important

Hello my beautiful people i am back and i have a lot to say………….

Anyway ive been gone because I feel like my writing sucks really bad, my grammar sucks so so so so bad and that makes me feel terrible because you guys like my story and well i have the world terrible grammar and spelling. But I am not giving up i will try my best to get better!.

Ok so about the “My Innocent Dancer” and why the first few chapters are understandable and the last few not so understanding is because i used to have a friends and she loved to edit my books but one day she didn’t want to be my friends and she was kinda taking long editing my books so i do what i can do. cut her out of my life it hurt but I don't need another fake friends.

So i hope you guys understand that i am really sorry i wish i was this badass novelist but all i have is a creative mind but no talent in writing.

So can i also get your guys help support? 

Also i got a job! and I hardly even get days off so my updates would be fucken slow but i would still try for you guys.

Well anyways i love you guys and I want to say a big fat ass thank you for even reading my books.

love from your untalent author.

I fucken purple you 💜💜