chapter 13 // What's Ava planning?

Y/N POV

I swallowed the big lump in my throat when the built man walked to me "i don't have the whole money yet i still need like 600$ left to fully pay you"

He laughed and i didn't.

"the funny thing is when i said he added up i meant you owe me another 1K"  "w-what" i was shaking with anger and annoyance as he takes a lungful of his cigarette.

"1 + 1 = 2 that makes 2K y/n" when he talked smoke left his nostrils and mouth and hits my face.

swatting the smoke i looked at him with anger  " i know that already i am not stupid" he Shrugged  "well kinda looked like it".

I huffed "look i would need a lot more time to get the other 1K s-" he cut me off with a laugh "i don't have time"

"Then what am i supposed to do!" With the cigarette touching his thin lower lip he smirk "sell your body".

I am frustrated i was almost done.

I was six hundred dollars away from being free.

And this fucker is telling to sell my body for more money for that stupid guy.

I shoved him

But he didn't even move an inch instead i did, i almost flew back.

He laughed and i didnt.

"I am not selling my body, not for him!" I growled

"then come up with another plan"

"like What" i snapped at him

He smirk, and my body felt weak when his next word's hit my ears "i heard your dating an idol"

              ~•~•~INORI POV ~°~°~

"yes" i mumble as i stare at the wall in my bedroom spacing out, i was sitting on my bed with pajama pants half way up my thighs my bare butt cheeks on the soft fury blanket.

It's warm, my butt is warm.

I was talking to Sarah on the phone but was half absent throughout the whole conversation giving her 'hmm' and 'huh'.

There was nothing in my head everything was blank like the white sheets of paper that are waiting to have something on them.

"How is she?" "Huh?" i was brought back from my daze, swallowing the built up saliva that gather in my mouth, i looked at my phone that sat next to me on speakers.

I stand up and pulled up the rest of the pajama pants up and walk to look for a comfy shirt to wear i answer "she was ma- oh yeah did you know she has a gun?".

I talked loud so my voice can reach sarah as i walk around the room. I stop looking and turn to look at the phone shocked "yea i bought it for her" you can hear the boiling water through the phone and the spoon scratching the bottom of the pot.

"What!? Why didn't i know this?, man i feel like everyone is hideing everything from me and why did she gets a gun?" I said irritated going back on the search of a nice shirt.