Chapter 15 // I need your hlep Ava

Deadline : 29 days left

                          Y/N POV

I woke up with a big headache and the soft pecks on my neck and jaw, i groan in pain as i try to push V away. But he keeps coming back with giggles and his roaming hands that keept rubbing up to my tummy back down to my thighs.

He repeated his moves untill he sees my eyes open "goodmoring sexy" i pout "my head hurts" he chuckles and massages my head "that's good" i try to punch his gut.

But his big hand stops me from doing so he laughs trying to pin my arms down on to the bed. And i let him i was to weak "why good?" My lips frown  "i told you not to get drunk".

I kissed V on the lips before getting up "sorry it just happen" V sat up on the edge of the bed "i know it was but you still need a punishment".

I huffed and walked to the bathroom mumbling out a "whatever i need a shower" V sat up watching me drag my foot on the foor. He slowly got up and walked down the stairs.

Opening the shower curtains in a swift move i turn on the hot water. Dehydrated and week i take off my clothes one by one, feets danceing on the cold tile floors as i see the little room fill up with steamy frog.

I walk in the tub only to hiss when the water was to hot.  Fixing the handle to make the water warm i shighed with relief.

The warm water makes feels good on my aching body. I brush my hiar back when i drown my head under thw water ,eyes closed and mouth open to braeth. I stand under the water for 5 minutes letting my body relax.

Eyes opening when i heard the door shut i thought i lock the door? Peeking my head out of the curten my eyes lock with the person who walked in.

............Inori "i needa take a shitu don't mind me my sister" rolling my eyes i went back into the water "do you work today?".

"Yes"

"When?"

I grabed the shampoo and squeeze it on top of my palm, foam forms as i scrub my scalp "at midnight and i have to go talk to Ava"

"Oh that bitch why?"

"I need hlep on something"

"On what?"

"Something"

"I am done"

Going back under the warm water my face scrunched up with my eyes close as i feel the white foam slides down my body with the warm water "ew it smells".

Flushing the toilet Inori squint her eyes "sorry my shit doesn't smell like cotton candy and rainbows" rolling my eyes i reached for the conditioner.

"Flowers would been good two" i wait for a answer but nothing the room was completely quite, sticking my head out i saw no-one.

"Wa"

~|~|~|~|~

"WA!" You can hear the amusement in V and inori voive as they crowd over the phone as Sebastian feeds roy small pieces of beacon.

"Y/n your on the internet!" V exitely pipped takeing the phone away and waddle to me with pure excitement.

I sighed "yea i know Ava was going to post the picture's" i looked at the phone seeing the picture with the girl i shared a strawberry with.

Smirking i swipe right to the next picture of me sitting on the teacher desk. ruler resting on my plam as i stare intensely at one person...............kim taehyung.