Chapter 28// Make Up Sex

[A/n: turn up yo sexy music on cuz this chapter is a full on hard-core smut😉/ if you don't read smut then skip to the very end cuz it has very important info!, you'll see what i mean😉]
                          Y/n Pov
                      Smut ahead

[A/n: turn up yo sexy music on cuz this chapter is a full on hard-core smut😉/ if you don't read smut then skip to the very end cuz it has very important info!, you'll see what i mean😉]                          Y/n Pov                       Smut ...

My toe crashes into something, the sharp pain was unbearable that I wanted to flip a dam table"fuck! My toe!".

V laughs "sorry babe" he leaves a small kiss on my head as I walk in total darkness "I don't understand why I have to where a blindfold?".

V rubs my waist In reassurance as he leads me the way to a "play room".

Everytime he bought it up I have the itchy feeling that it sounded so familiar, I sigh knowing that I'll probably never remember it.

When I hear a door open V slowly untied the blindfold.

My jaw dropped when I see my room.

I'm not shocked over the fact that we are in my room what I am shocked about is what lays infont of me.

My eyes scans the bed that has a red slick sheet with matching pillows that stands out, my gaze moves to the ropes tied in each Conner of my bed not to mention the small table in the middle of the room with a nice wine shoved in a bucket of ice.

In the side there was strawberry, whipped cream and ice cream.

On my little night stand there was sex toys all kinds of then like ONYX teaser, ONYX crop, ONYX whip, tickle &whip and etc.

"Tae what's all this?" I looked at him, his back was facing me as he quickly locks the door"you like it? Inori and jimin helped me set it up".

I gived him a confused look, he let out a sigh before shifting all his weight on one leg and one hand on his waist "well this one time I wanted to ask Jimin something and when I walked in he was watching a movie with his cat on his lap as he pet it"

V takes a pause "it was a peverted movie and him petting the cat just made things more awkward".

Slowly licking my lips in a teasing way I locked eyes with V's "What movie was it?" I asked.

"Fifty shades of umm.....ummmm gr- grrrr-"

"grey?"

"Yes!" He exitely pops.

I smack my forehead as I felt stupid "no wonder 'play room' sounded so familiar"I muttered.

"There is a safe word for th- Aye no no no no" V grabbed my waist before I can make a run for it.

A small scream exscapse my lips "I'm just gonna go to the bathroom!"

A low deep chukle exscapse his throat, and oh Jesus let me tell you that it was the most sexiest sound that has blessed my ears "nope I don't trust you baby"