Special chapter

“Are you sure?” Tae asked for the hundred of times “Tae I swear if you say “Are you sure” one more time I'm going to snack the shit out of you" Yoongi grumbles as he shifted on Tae's bed “let him be Yoongi Tae just nerves” Jimin chuckles also moving into the cover's of Tae's bed.

Tae looks at the mirror for the hundreds time today, fixing up his tie “I should call inori and make she everything is all set" Tae says with worry, he looks around the dirty room.

Yoongi clicks his tongue as he softly shakes his head “leave that poor pregnant women alone she can't stress out remember Tae" Tae sighs a frown slowly creeping up on his face “I know I just……….. want everything to be perfect” Jimin giggles as he lightly pats Yoongi head “and it well be perfect me, Jungkook and Jin well sing beautifully and Yoongi, J-hope and Namjoon Well rap that little cute list of what you Love about Y/N” Tae gulps uncertainty nodding “okay I'm ready”

-Meanwhile Y/n and Inori

“I'm not Ready” You said voice shaky and you look at the mirror “okay Y/n if you don't walk out of that door and tell the boy what you have been hiding for 3 months I'm punch you I'm  Pregnant and feisty” Inori scolded you, you sighed hands rubbing your stomach “I feel gassy” you fake cry Inori smacks you on the head “Bitch just leave already me and the father of my unborn child want's to be alone”.

You let out a sigh “when should I tell him" Inori turns a little a small smirk forming on her thin lips “in the end if the date” you look at her threw the mirror “but I think he is sleeping over” Inori press her lips tightly together “you guys going down dirty?” you gave her a dirty look “eww” she rolled her eyes.

“y/n you act like he haven't seen where the sun don't hit” you slip on your black heels “but it's weird talking about it with you" you say smoothing the tan dress that is slightly puffy. Inori snorts “how is it weird we talked about sex before we even meet the boys and that sexy asshole who got me Pregnant”.

[A/N:your heels]

[A/N:your heels]

[A/N:Your dress]

[A/N:Your dress]

There was a soft knock that cached your and Inori attention “hey my boy V is down stairs waiting for you y/n” Sebastian says lazily eyes hooded as if he just woke up from a nap he Scratched his bare chest, you quickly look at Inori “can you come with me?” Inori and Sebastian both laughed “you’re a big girl now you don't need your sister to hold your hand" Sebastian jokes “sweet Jesus I'm just nervous you don't have to be rude about it sebas" you huffed “y/n just go I want to cuddle with my baby mama” Sebastian moans.