Chapter 27// The Talk

y/n Pov

I shifted uncomfortable on the hospital bed the pulsing pain on my thigh was becoming more painful.

I wipe the tears that gather in the corner of my eyes, I grabbed the ziplockbag that lay in the palm of my sister hand.

I stare at it for a bit before I cleared my throat "um...... here" I hand it to Tae.

His eyebrows knitted "what?" Confused Tae tlits his head.

"I...." I cleared my throat as it sounded groggy "I.... think that you should decide on what to do with it".

"What's in her-"

"What's in there?" Jimin cut off Tae, Tae groan in frustration "jimin she talking to me".

Jimin bit his lip and nodded In agreement a smile threatening to come to the surface.

Tae looked back at me "What's in here?".

Looking down I play with the Hospital white sheets that cover my lower part of my body " information".

"Of what?" Namjoon gulps, he already had a bad feeling just when he layed his eyes on the ziplockbag that held the black USB.

Tae threw him an annoyed glance before looking back at me.

"Secrets"

All the members shifted in there seats, eyeing the ziplockbag in Tae hand.

"It has your and y/n sex tape" Inori blurred out shamelessly as she kicks the air with her feet body laying on my feet as she stare at the white ceiling.

I death stared her, Tae looked at me with wide eyes and mouth open.

"Wait wait wait what?!" Jungkook yelled in total shock.

"It also has pictures and a short video of you and yoongi little 'sex tape' in there also" I argue back.

Inori shrugs "no regrets"

"WAIT WHAT!" Jimin now shouts "you had sex with inori!?" He looked at yoongi as if he betrayed him.

Yoongi shrugs with an expressionless face "Why didn't you tell me" jimin fake sods.

"That me and Inori had a pleasurable night at BigHit Studio not to mention the place you placed you sandwich yesterday" yoongi added with a smug grin.

Jimin looked horrified.

Yoongi sucked in some air before asking Inori a serious question "was there anything else about me?".

Inori grin, sitting up she looked at yoongi "Oh there a lot more bad boy".

Yoongi shifted in his seat, clearing his throat he scratched the back of his head.

"And why was the men after you?" Tae asked drawing everyone attention back to me.

"Our brother was owning theses gangster a lot of money"

"How much?"

"2k maybe more" I say with an low voice.

"Y/n I could of helped you" Tae said with a little of irritation in his voice.

I violently shake my head 'no' "I didn't want your help Tae all I wanted from you was your love and support".

"And that doesn't mean you can't trust me with stuff like this you promised me that there was no more secrets between us".

"And there wasn't I just...."