Chapter 21// "I fucken hate you!"

Deadline:4 Days

The whole house was dead silent you can only hear the sobs of Ava, your and tae as you all stare at each other in the room.

Inori and Sebastian stand outside the door with the rest of bangtan they watch you silently.

Awkward.

And worried as they watch there brother shake violently.

All the bangtan hate you right now.

They still had the shook expression of what they had heard, information that disgusted them.

"Get out" you say as you point at the door, your voice cracked.

Ava still stays on the floor on her knees as she sob and begs for forgiveness.

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!" you shout this time causing everyone to jump a little.

"Y/n Can w-"

"OUT!" you scream even louder.

Angry yoongi walks in and drags tae out.

"Ava get out" you say sternly.

"No y/n i am sorry please forgive me" she hugged your legs as she begs.

"If you don't get out then i would do it myslef"

Sebastian felt Inori  get tense under his plams, he looked at her worry as he back hugged her "What's wrong?"

"Shit shit shit" Inori repeated under her breath

"Inori what's wro-" everyone eyes widen at the sight.

                  [4 hours earlier]
Y/n POV

Eyes closing as i pay the lady in the front.

'There go's my money' i whine in my head "thank you" i thank the elderly lady.

"Is it for your boyfriend?" Her voice came out shakey as she spoke.

Smiling I nodded my head "Yes I hope he likes it" i piped with an happy tone.

The lady cup her cheeks "aww ofcouse  he well love the ring sweet heart" Inori came into the shop "Y/n hurry up we have to get the rest of the stuff".

Nodding I say my goodbyes to the elderly lady.

I place the small bag In my bag as we walk to an other store in the mall.

"The rest of the boys are coming to?"

"Yea so is Ava and skylar with her babydady oh and Sarah"

Inori nodded as she pulls me to an other store.

-[3 hours left]

We both fall on the couch tired "why dose it have to be our house" Inori pouts.

I shrug as i slap her thigh "go and start cleaning while I make the food".

She let out a whine before getting up and start picking up the garbage on the coffe table.

I got up my slef and walk to the kitchen to prepare the food.

Music blare pit of the speakers as we did our job.