Chapter 4//BigHit's Party

!!!EXPLICIT CONTENT YALL JUST SAYING!!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Y/N's POV

"Woah! You look fine as fuck!" Inori mumbled because her mouth was full of ramen. 

I looked at her in disgust as she swallowed the food, "Uhh, thanks, buddy.." I ate the last of my noodles and set my chopsticks down in the empty bowl, "but didn't your teachers teach you in kindergarten that you never speak with your mouth full, ya nasty!" (if ya know where this is from, I flipping love you!)

"Whatever," She shoved more noodles in her mouth, "The black and gray ombre do go with you though," Inori added.

"Thanks again. Ash purple looks good on you too.

"Well, it was your idea. You seem to always know what's best for me."

I gave her an appreciative smile. I stood up to put my things away when I heard my phone's notifications blow up with texts.

Jimin: Hey girls. How are you?

Taehyung: It sucks that you can't come to the party :(

Yoongi: Hey guys! And Inori...

I looked at Inori with a look of wonder, "Group chat?" 

"I think so. I gave them our numbers so I guess they wanted to make a gc," She replied.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked back at my phone.

Inori: Hey my favorite people. And Yoongi...

Yoongi: Still masturbating to my pictures, huh?

Inori: Oh please! Get off your high horse because you are not arousing at all 

Yoongi: Stop lying to yourself. You know you like me, I just have that effect on people

I looked over at Inori and she looked back at me. 

"Well... He's not wrong," Inori admitted. 

I had a look of disbelief on my face, "How can you act so normal around them? Every second that we were with them I wanted to scream," I chuckled and sat back down on one of the stools watching Inori eating her Ramen intensely. I stared at her, awaiting her answer, my head resting on my hands.

"I honestly don't know. Like I do freak out, but only when I know they're not looking," She answered, taking another bite of her noodles. 

I looked back at the phone and decided to join the conversation.

Y/N: Hey guys. And yea, sorry I can't go to the party :/ 

"Aye, don't you have to meet PD-nim early in the morning?" Inori asked, finishing up her ramen noodles.

"Yeah. I'm going to check out the place that I'm going to be dancing at." I look at my phone to see if I got any messages. Did I get any? No. But then again I never do. I let out a defeated sigh, setting my phone down on the counter.