Special Chapter // Secret Santa

[A/N: this is a special chapter for my readers, the characters well not remember nothing so enjoy
Warning smut 21+
No one POV

You lazily hang your arm off the couch as your free hand plays with V smooth hair fingers combing the tangles out as V lays his head on your chest hugging your waist as his lower half was between you legs in a big fury blanket. Both watching tv with inori and Sebastian.

Inori layed her head on Sebastian lap as he massages her aching head, the tv had everyone attention except for V who was slowly falling asleep at the sounds of your Heartbeats and the feeling of your hand tugging on his hair , eyes lazily opening as there was a Christmas commercial "Oh yea Christmas is in a couple of days" you siad softly looking at inori who was dozing off, V feeling the vibration as you spoke he hummed in response "are we going to do anything?" You asked patting his head.

inori mumble a "I don't know"  opening her eyes a bit then closing then back "are you going to do anything?" You asked a half asleep V, mumbling his response not understanding half of what he said "we where about to go with our family's but it's to Ricky with the snow" you nodded in response looking at Sebastian who was only focusing on inori "I don't have a family so I am free" he pipped not taking his eyes off her.

You layed there think for a while looking at the ceiling "how about a party" shifting your as to every one  waiting for their respone.

They all agreed "I'll bring the alcohol" inori siad. V grab his phone from your back pockets as he placed it there earlier that day, calling the members he placed his phone on your right boob and fixed him self how he was before.

The phone ranged for a couple of seconds before someone picked it up "hello" jin pipped from the other side of the phone line "hyung" V mumbled "Yea?" "Are the others with you?".

"Yea"

"Put it on speakers"

"On speakers, what's wrong?" Jin asked in a worry tone.

"Party at y/n and inori for Christmas?" V didn't waste time on asking the members.

"Yes!" The boys yelled in exciment.

"Want me to do a raful for secret Santa?" Your asked everyone.

"Yea" everyone siad.

"Okay stay on" you demand as you slightly pushed V off you to get up to grab a paper and a pen, V pout at his lost of comfort.

You grabed a papers taering it up into pieces and writing everyone name, you walked to the kitchen getting a cup and put the pieces of papers in, shaking the cup mixing all the tiny prices of papers.

When you done you gived V the cup to get a piece of paper then when down to inori and Sebastian as they got a piece.

"Okay jhope" you yelled loud enough for him to hear you "yea".

"You got me, your my secret Santa" V groaned in announced as jhope siad a cute "okay"

"Yoongi!" "Yea" he said with a lazy tone "you got inori" you siad placing the papers to the side.

Inori head shot up fast with wide eyes "what! No! Change it" yoongi chukeld with amument, shaking your head you  went to the next one.

"Jungkook you got.......jin oppa" jin smiled "you still calling me oppa" he said a little happy V clicked his tongue and sat up "calm down pretty boy she calls me daddy in bed" he remarks with a Smirk.

You smack V on the back of his head as you carried on "namjoon oppa you got jimin".

"Jin oppa you got Sebastian"