Chapter 22// Y/N and Tae drunk days

Deadline : 3 days                     no one POV

you burp in Inori face when she reached for the empty red cup that you held lazy in your hands ¨you make me not want to be a bartender no more...................... and your sister¨ Inori said as she walked to the kitchen where sat a hangover Ava, she stared at you from far with guilt in her eyes she wanted to talk to you but she was to scared that you would  hate her more then she already thinks you do.

when Sebastian walked to the couch and sat down as you sat on the hard floor he took away the new cup that Inori had made you ¨alright this is enough for the day you have been drink at 2 in the morning and it's now going to be 11:50 your going to die from Alcohol poisoning¨ you watch as he drank the rest of the fluid in the red cup, you looked at him with sad eyes as he dose ¨why don't you let her she needs to learn her lesson anyway¨ Inori said as she walked back to the living room setting next to Sebastian.

¨i hate him¨ you slur as you lay your head on the cold coffee table  it felt good on you puffy cheeks that got red over crying all night you wanted to go to sleep you where tired but you can't even wink an eyes as the image of tae boxy smile pops up in your head.

¨we know you've been saying all day¨ inori rolled her eyes and you ignored her as you kept on talking ¨but i love him so much that it hurts¨ your voice cracked at the slurred words that came out of your mouth you lick your dry lips ¨it feels like i'm breaking i really want this to stop¨ you where to the point of losing it.

"I hate this....... I hate him he ruined everything I can't be fucken happy for once" you sob.

"I feel like ripping my chest apart and.....and.....and....take this painful pain that stays there, it's hurting me so much that i want to die" Sebastian scrunch his face in disgust as his mind flashes images of you cutting your chest open with a kitchen knife.

"That's a disturbing sight" he mumbles as he lazily pulls his phone out.

Ava eyes tear up as she watches you hurt and it's cuz.

It's her fault.

That's what she thinks.

The alcohol wrecked your body's as you felt the vomit rise up and Inori was fast to grabing the store bag near you.

"Eww okay that's enough let's go get you cleaned up and put you to sleep"  Inori tapped Sebastian lap "babe can you take her to the bathroom as I get her stuff ready".

"Eww no i don't want to touch that" he pointed at your hurling body "just lay her in the tub" Sebastian sighed as he places his phone on the couch.

Standing up he lifts you up and throws you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes "If she throws up on me your taking me a shower" Inori rolls her eyes.

"What do you want me to do next? Wipe your ass?" Sebastian shrugs "why not baby".

"Shut up and go" you groan as your body swings lifeless on Sebastian buff shoulders an "oh shit" leaves his mouth when your head hits the wall going up stairs.

Inori sighs as she looks as Ava "um..... can you help me?" She awkwardly asked.

-

"Help me...... jin help me......... help!" Jimin screams where muffled from tae shirt.

Taehyung drunkenly bear hug jimin almost squashing the life out of the poor man.

Jin try not to laugh as he pulls the boy away only to have Tae whine like a little kid and hug jimin tighter Jimin fakes sobs into V shirt that smells of strong alcohol.