Chapter 7// Hello sexy I'm inori

Y/n pov

It has been a week since we last saw the boys not only that inori has been pissed at me giving me the silent treatment, as for the note I finally got a date and a time for me to meet that person, how? I don't know either all I know is that inori turn her back from the Studios counter for a couple seconds then turn back to see a other note that has 'today at 2 sharp I well be in a black hood's on it.

Oh and did I also mentioned we got a dog, we been thinking about it for sometime now, So me, Inori and Sarah put our money together to get a husky with different colors eyes because he was the only one left and he was lonely so we had to get him.

Me and inori came back from the stuido so I can get ready for the meet with a random stranger that is threatening me 'how fun' I thought. The way back home I tryed to talk to inori but still nothing, she just sat there eating chips with a grumpy face "I said I am sorry" i looked at her with a frown "sorry for what? For actually having friends other than food" she mumble, slowly eating the chip "oh wait I don't have friends I only have food" my frown grows.

The car went quite again and it's eating me alive so I turn on the radio killing the silence until me make it home. When we made it home me and inori walked to the door as I was unlocking it inori gasp "ugh I stepped on dog shit, I think this is telling me something like 'Oh inori you have a Shity week let's make it more shity by making you step on dog shit'" she angrily mumble with a hight pich voice as she aggressively rub her so you the 'welcome' mat.

As we walked in we where attcked by a dog who desperately wanted our attention "you little shit come over here and lick your shit off my shoes" inori pipped with an angry tone as she takes her shoe off and waves it in the air, the dog sat in front of inori apologizing her with his blue and green eye, inori softens as she crouch down to the dog level peting him "sorry I am in a bad mood it's y/n fault for being a hoe" she mumble causing me to roll my eyes.

"What do you want then tell me what can I do to make you happy?" I asked making inori to shift her gaze to me her hands still on the dog white fur mumbling to me "go to the bar then buy me lot's of food" I looked at her in disbelief "bar?" She nodded her head cutely "yah no" I sternly said as I drop my bag on the couch she sighed and stand up "okay I guess I have to just die on this couch with food and the dog, right bud" I let out a defeated sigh "fine just let me-" I was cut off by phone, I looked at looked at the name and telt my head answering it.

"Hello nim" i smiled widely  "hello y/n I just called to tell you if you can come to the BigHit bluiding to pick up your check" "ah yes sir I'll be on my way" I pipped ending the call, I looked at the time "it's 1pm" I mumble I looked at inori "well let me get ready frist then" inori nodded as sat down on the couch as I run upstairs to the shower.

~~~~~~~

' how am I suppose to go in with out the boys knowing?' I ask myself while pacing backward and forth  in front of big hits doors, I looked at the door and let out a big sigh "I guess I just have to go in" i mumble pushing the door open, walking into the front counter "um I here to pick up a check?" I asked the male who has a bored look on his face, typing on the computer keyboard, he looked at me with a straight face "nim office is 4 floors up and you'll see his name on the door" the male said sounding like had a bad day.

I nodded while walking to the elevator, "ok y/n so far we didn't see the boys keep going" I whispered to myself as I wait patiently for the elevator to stop when the doors open the hallway was deserted I sigh in relief, I walked down reading the names on the door as I was walking I saw BTS dance Studio that was 4 doors down from the elevator.