Chapter 17 // the weeks without you

DEADLINE : 27 days

                   TAEHYUNG POV

Eyes closed i look for you, your hot skin under my freezing hands.

I pout when i couldn't find you, opening one eye only to see that the bed is completely empty.

I lay on my back and spread my arms and legs letting out a big sigh, that nightmare is still lingering in my mind.

"Y/n?" You look at me with wide eyes "tae what are you doing here?" I tlit my head "the tour ended early.... what are you doing?" You look at Ava then back at me.

You grip the blanket that covers your body, then your eyes begin to water "tae" the feeling of my pained chest bring water to my eyes.

"I can't take señor Taetae no more" those words lets the water that has gather in my eyes to slowly fall one by one.

I whimpered letting out a shaky "what?" Ava pulled your chin towards her connecting you precious lips to hers chapped once, a smirked appeared on her lips.

"What she ment was she doesn't want your señor Taetae"

Lips out in a pout i mumble out "but you love señor taetae" "what?" Startled i sat up only to see you warped in a towel hair dripping wet, i love how the Steam of the hot water left you body.

I pout like a little kid "do you love señor taetae?" You acted normally as if your already used to my weirdness my eyes follow you as you walk to your closest.

"What are you talking about?" Taking out a pair of green underwear you look for a bra next "i are you going to cheat on me with Ava?" I asked.

"If your going to cheat on me it better be with a girl and that better be with the Barry girl" finding a bra you turn to me walking to the bed.

"Barry girl? Tae what are you talking about?" "The one girl you shared a strawberry with" you unwrapped the towel you let it fall to the floor.

There u stand naked infrot of me not giving a shit, that's why i love you y/n.
I sigh with a smile on my face this time.

"YAH why are you naked!" I cover my eyes leaving little space between my fingers you chuckle "why are you acting like that".

Grabbing a pillow i threw it at you, it hit your face "YAH Kim Taehyung!",

-

walking down the stairs i squint my eyes when seeing Ava at the bottom of the stairs talking freely to inori.

When we made it to the last steps there atenttion was on us "why is she here" i rudely said.

Ava glared at me "why do i feel like everytime i see you, you hate me more" "because maybe i do" we glare at each other.

"Tae don't you have to go to the big hit building?" You siad looking at the time, my eyes widen when i noticed that i am late "oh shit! I have to go babe bye" grabbing your waist i kissed your lips moving them slow on your.

"Don't you have to leave" Ava said, i parted from our kiss only to Peck your lips twice "shut up Ava" i mumble out before leaving to the door "don't forget to call me!" I smiled when you nodded.

I stop midway to the door only to run back to you to feel your soft lips one more time, you laughed out "tae go".

                        Y/N POV

I smile sweetly as he run out the door he keept taking glances back untill Ava pushed him out and shut the door "finely he left he was starting to get annoying" inori clicked her tongue before walking to the couch with shoses in hand.