Chapter 16 // "sorry"

DEADLINE: 28 days

                         Warning 21+

                          Y/N POV

Confused me and V stand side by side as we watch the tan girl frowning V pointed at her "why is she here" he said in a disgusted tone.

Ava walk to me with a big smile "y/n" embracing me she hugged me tightly as her hands slides down to my butt squeezing it tightly.

My eyes widen and my breathe hitched.

"YAY!" V shout pulling me behind him "what do you think your doing!"

Ava giggled "I've always been wanting to do that" inori walked to me giving me the house phone "they are calling you" nodding i take the phone and walk to the leaving room.

You can hear inori rudely telling Ava to move as she walks back to the kitchen.

"Hello?"

"Ah y/n is this you?"

Confused i tilt my head "yes may i hlep you"

The deep voice of the male chulkes ending with a relief sigh "i thought it was your sister tricking me again.

Letting put a awkward laugh to let the men know that i want hit to get to the point, clearing my throat "sorry nim".

"Ah no it's fine y/n i was just calling if you got the dance moves for the song yet?".

Thinking i chew on my bottom lip "no sir i only got the first half on of the song"

Nim sigh threw the phone "we need the moves in 2 weeks you think you can do that?"

"Yes sir i'll start tomroww, bye nim"

"Bye y/n"

Ending the call i walk back where the others at.

"Why dose it sound like no one wants me here?" Ava asked as she sits on a stool.

"Cuz we don't" V says annoyed as he pours milk into the glass cup.

Ava smirks "aww is Kim taehyung mad cuz i kissed his girlfriend".

I walk behind V to reach for a cup in the highest shelf i stand on my toes stretching my arm up causing my shit to rise up, my black girl boxer's is in everyone view.

Ava bit her lip at the sight, as V turn to out the milk away he notice my struggle helping me.

His lage hand grips one side of my waist pulling me on him, to feel everthing as he reach for the cup himself.

Placeing the cup down on the counter her rest his head on my shoulder whispering in my ear "if you keep showing Ava more of you i think i am going spank you" V growled, pushing his hip more on me so i can feel him batter.

My breathe hitched when his hot breath hits the back of my ear bitting my lip i nodded.

Ever since i woke up V been acting.......strange, for example V keeps trying to seduced me by slowly rolling on a shit in front of me and by making eye contact while he would lick his lip.

Now he trying to make me feel his bulge whatever he his trying to do it is wroking form me.

Pouring juice in my cup i walk to the stove to see what inori cooking, drinking my drink i spit on inori when Ava said.

"Any make up sex?" With an evil smirk.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Inroi yelled, she examines the food "your so lucky nothing got in the food or i would of bashed your face on the fucken hot stove".