Chapter 24// Y/n is missing

Warning there is vilonce

A day past the Deadline
                      NO ONE POV

Iris walks downstairs a horrified look creeping up on her face as tears fill up in the corner of her eyes.

She panicked.

And she scream loud enough to wake up a sleeping Ava she called out the name that come up her mind "I-I-INROI!".

-

Sebastian hands Inori the pill as they calmly walk to the car now handing her the open bottle of cold water.

"Ah Sebastian and Inori!" Jimin and Jungkook said with exciment "oh Jimin and jungkookie" Inori gived them a kind smile "What are you guys doing here?" She asked, handing back the cold water to Sebastian as she walk to the bangtan van to greet them.

"We should ask you the same?" Namjoon smiled his deep dimples coming to view "we came here to get something for the sicks up Inori ass" Sebastian joke.

"Shut up Mr ' my pull out game is strong'" Inori shoot back the fact that even tho she trys to make an annoyed face it make Sebastian chuckle. He found her very adorable.

"I said go rough not raw you dick head" she continued only to have the boy look at them uncomfortable except yoongi he watched with an amused grin.

The boy cleard there thoughts "Jimin put on your mask and go get The medication please" namjoon changed the topic.

Jimin pout "aww why me again I went last time" jungkook laughed at him only to say "aww" when namjoon let out an "go with him".

They both qukiky placed there masked and walked to the store "how Tae doing" Sebastian asked with a worried tone "I'm doing fine" V shouts from the inside of the van.

That's when Sebastian and Inori looked inside "oh what's up handsome!" Sebastian says with exciment as he sees Jin resting in the driver seat.

Jin grin wide "ah thank you Sebastian you not that bad yourself..... but of course I'm number 1 at being handsome" Jin winks.

Jhope looked at him disgusted "hyung just stop it's to early for this" he go's back to laying on Yoongi shoulder.

Hesitant And soft V barely tapped on Inori should the fact that she barley flet it made her supper soft "h-how is y/n?".

Inori pressed her lips "she as bad as you are just she just giving you space there is a lot to talk about and stuff you guys have the right to know but right now we are doing somthing that she doesn't want you guys to interfere".

The boys gulped "for short just let her fix her shit" Sebastian says.

"By anny chance did she ca-" V was cut off, Inori placed her phone on her ear "What do you want you ho-".

"What?" The moment the boys saw her body tense and her chest rises and falls with anxiety they already can tell this is somthing bad.

"Wow wow wow calm down and take deep breaths Iris i can't understand you" her brow knit.

Curious Sebastian snatched her phone away and put the phone on speacker.

"INROI SH-SH-SHE G" A broken sob was heard threw the phone.

Now everyone brow knitted "Iri-".

"Inori!" Ava took the phone away from Iris "you have to come back now this is urgent" Ava voice shake but the seriousness over power her cries.