Chapter 3//An Invitation to What?

Y/N Pov

"Yes, can I have a..." He paused thinking about what he wanted, "A hot chocolate just like Inori," V answered still looking into my eyes.

I shook off my nerves so that they wouldn't think I'd freak out on them. I don't know how Inori is doing it. She's just a big a fan of them as I am, how is she so cool about it? She even tells me her sinful dreams that she's had about them. I mean I've been there too, but still...

"Yea... Yea sure," I stuttered. I gripped Inori's mug tighter, my hand shaking even more as the nerves were coming back. I spilled some of the scalding hot chocolate on my hand causing me to quickly place the mug on the table. 

Inori's eyes widened and she grabbed a handful of napkins, "You idiot!" She yelled wiping my hand.

"Are you okay?!" Jin asked also grabbing some napkins. 

I gently pushed there hands away giving them a warm smile, "I'm fine. I kinda wanna cry, but at least my skin isn't blistering. I'll be okay. Thanks, you two." I grabbed the notepad and pen I had in my apron and jotted down Tae's order and faced the boys once again, "So what would the rest of you like?" I smiled. "Well the rest of us want coffee except for Jungkook, he'd like a hot chocolate as well," Jin answered.

Jungkook let out a small groan, "But I also want coffee, Hyung!"

"Your orders will be up soon,"I bowed. While I was walking away, Jimin called me back. I turned around to face him, "Hmm?" I hummed tilting my head a little.

"Can you really dance?" The rest of the members stared at me also wanting an answer.

I froze, "How do you know that?" I asked in a low yet urgent voice.

"Because Yoon-"

Taehyung cut him off saying that Inori told them I dance. I looked at Inori briefly, but she was clearly not paying attention as her focus was on her hot chocolate. I was about to respond until i heard my boss angrily yell, "Y/N, come into my office!"

"Yes, Sir," I said with a stiff voice, "I'll be right back," I said with a forced smile. Inori was snapped out of her trance as soon as she heard his voice. She grabbed me by the wrist making me turn to her. She gave me a sad look which was telling me not to go, "Inori, you know that I have to..." I gave her a look of sympathy until she released. The members looked at us in confusion.

"Be careful," Inori whispered with a look of anger on her face.

I smiled at the boys and walked towards the counter, "Hey can you take this, Maggie? Boss called me into his office..." I asked my co-worker.

They took the paper from my hand and gave me a sweet smile. 

"You called for me, Sir?" I asked with a low voice. He was pacing around his office. As I closed the door behind me, he turned his head and sped to me. He pushed me onto the door only inches away from me. I gave him a glare, "Sir, learn your limits," then I pushed him off of me.

"My wife's going to be here on Monday and Tuesday and you don't work on the weekends, I need you right now!" He said desperately, his hands going down to my waist. I looked down at his hands that were holding on to me tightly.