You choose

I am so sorry 😂 I'm on the little annoying side right now because on my last update on the author note my dumbass decided to write like two more stories lol.

But now my dumbass realizes that this is impossible for me to do. i know... i know 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ your author is stupid but hey! At least I'm special in some kind of way 🤷🏻‍♀️ right.

Anyway I decided to let you guys choose the story you guys want me to write and I'll give it at least 1 or 2 weeks to let you guys decide.

              Your options are👇🏻

The dark louts⚫~
A Jhope FF
The 🔴🔵⚪⚫  Series

But I'll well re-write it so it can be more understandable and better and again I'll try my best to make it good.

Next

Disown🖕🏻~
A Yoongi FF

                    Tiny Prologue

Y/N's oldest sister 'Stacy' recently broke up with her boyfriend Jake after he moaned Y/N name the first night they had sex.

Stacy claimed that her younger sister 'Y/N' stole her boyfriend but little did Stacy know her now Ex-boyfriend walk in on Y/N right after she got out of the shower.

An hour before thier sexual encounter. A month has passed and Stacy met Min Yoongi in her college at fullseol university and they instantly became Friends.

Y/n met Yoongi's little cousin at her school and there for 'Woozi' invited then to hangout in the bangtans house.

And that's where Y/N has took a liking to Min Yoongi.

Warning
●Smut
●comedy
●Cheating

Next

Mommy's little mistake 📸~
A Jungkook FF

                   Tiny Prologue

Y/n got pregnant at a very young age by a married man witch she didn't know about his marriage until after his wife confronted her about it.

Turns out they where both Pregnant by the same man but his wife was 2 mother ahead of Y/N.

Y/n history was heard among the Adults in her son's 'Mallika' school so they treated 'Mallika' and Y/n terrible. 'Mallika' was often bullied by his classmates.

So y/n was always called to a meeting at the principal's office at least one day a week.

One day Jungkook mom made him pick up his cousin's witch are twins. As Jungkook waits for the twins he meets 'Mallika' in the main off where he sits waiting patiently for his mom.

Next thing you know Mallika and Jungkook became best friends.

And Jungkook just couldn't stop taking pictures of his new little friend mother.

Warning
●Smut
●Comedy
●sexual abuse
●Abuse
●Emotional

(A/n: PS I'm might re-write it, i don't know YET!)

Well there you have it. These are not the real Prologue they are just little details of what the storyline is about so i hope i wrote it good to your understanding.

And sorry if my book covers aren't that good i just really suck at making covers lol but like i always say I'll try my best.

Only for you guys💜

"💜I FUCKEN PURPLE YOU 💜"