Author's Note

Hello!

Please read this because this is important.

I apologize for not updating for so long, even though I have updated that it's going to be on slow updates. I feel guilty that I couldn't finish more than one of my books, even before I made this account.

As time passed by I began slowly drifting away from the Bungou Stray Dogs fandom and sank myself in Ensemble Stars. You see, I have been pretty busy since my grades dropped a bit and the amount of homeworks I have to do increases everyday I couldn't even find myself a motivation just to write.

And just recently I began reading fanfictions in ffn, and how it seems funner to write there, I become motivated to move applications, from wattpad to ffn.

This plan isn't fixed yet so, I might still stay here but, won't update any of my stories unless my motivation rises up again and it will take a lot of time and I'm sure you guys aren't that patient with me, ah. So sorry. But the possibility of me moving to ffn is quite big, and I have made an account and am prepared to publish a fanfiction.

Though, I do not wish to disappoint those who have supported me until now, so, I will post one more oneshot for this book before putting it on 'complete' status.

You guys are free to choose, although the one with most vote will be chosen.

-dirtyoldshoes