3

COLBY POV.

I was watching Riverdale and looking through my phone, cause i had nothing else to do today and im lazy.

As i was scrolling through my feed i saw one of Sams tweets.

Have any of you guys ever hated something with a passion because its just so wrong and grosses you out.

I noticed corey was tagged in it and all the comments were about how people hate gays and how they are disgusting.

Tears were starting to form in my eyes so i decided to turn my phone off and put it in my pocket.

What the fuck is wrong with you. You are a disgusting human being.

"No. Im not," i whispered to myself getting up quickly. And wiping my tears.

I wont let my thoughts reck me right now.

Right as i thought that Aaron walked in the door.

"Hey Colbs whatcha doing,"  he hopped on the couch looking tired.

"Nothing just watching Netflix," i sat back on the couch and checked the time. "Jesus its already 9," i put my phone back down.

"Yeah you didnt notice," Aaron looked at me wierd.

"No ive been watching Riverdale," i looked at him honestly suprised.

"Oh okay." He looked at me some more.  "Yeah you dont look so good by the way,"

"Yeah I know Sam told me this morning. Dont worry though im fine,"

I want to die.

"Oh okay, well im going to bed see you in the morning,"  he started towards the stairs.

"Goodnight see you tomorrow," i went upstairs after him and went into my bathroom and looked in the mirror.

Gawd. Your not only a fucking fag, but a fat and ugly one too.

"Ugh true," i sighed and agreed with my thoughts.

You know you want to do it.

I looked towards my drawer.

Come on just a few. It wont hurt anyone. Except you. But you deserve it.

I opened the drawer and sighed.
"I guess a few little ones wouldn't hurt," 

I slowly dragged it across my wrist 3 times.

Watching the blood race down the drain as i rinsed my wrists i heard someone come towards the door.

"Hey Colbs, you in there," i heard Sam knock on the door.

Shit.

I had forgot he wasnt home yet.

"Uh, yeah hold on," i quickly hid my blade and pulled my sleeves down.

"Hey whats up" i opened the door.

"Nothing, just wanted to see what you were doing, and tell you im back," he half smiled.

"Oh okay, i was just gonna go to sleep,"
I walked out of the bathroom to my room.

"Ok cool well goodnight see you tomorrow," he went to his room.

O my god that was a close one.

After i closed and locked my door i went to my desk and found my sleep aid. Melatonin (idk if spelled right but who cares) i took 4 without even thinking and flung myself on my bed. I started to cry but the melatonin made me pass out before i could cry myself to sleep.

Oh heyyyy i updated.
Sorry it feels crappy but i have shit going on so yeah. And i habe to much ideas and not enough time.

Read my other story.
Coment.
Vote.
Whatever.

Sorry for short note too.

Alright ill update soon.
So goodnight

And see yaaa.

Byeee.

READ MY OTHER STORY BEANIES AND SWEATSHIRTS// SOLBY