7

I woke up at 6 in the morning, wide awake and with a headache. Even though i only got a couple of hours of sleep.

"Ugh." I dragged myself out of bed and looked in the mirror. "What the hell,"
My arms were really red and puffy.
"Oh. Yeah..." i looked away fast and started digging in my closet for a hoodie. I ended up grabbing a blue one.

Okay you can do this.
I started a mini pep talk as the memories of last night all filled in.
Its not that bad. Just avoid Devyn and Sam. In fact just leave the house for a while.

I grabbed my phone and headphones and quietly dragged myself downstairs to grab some food for the go.

Banana?
I laughed quietly.
It would fucking suit you.
God your such a slut.
I grabbed one and turned to walk out the door.

"Colby," Devyn stood blockong the doorway. "We have to talk." I started shaking my head, "Yes, and dont you dare tell me nothings wrong," she started crying, "Because no one who is fine looks like that."

"Actially your so wrong," I slowly shook my head, "Because I really am fine. It may not be your fine but its my fine."

"But Colby..." she trailed off as more tears stained her face "Why? You have so much in life, how could you do that." I wrapped my arms around my stomache suddenly having to throw up. "Were you even thinking of the people who care for you? The ones there for you?" I set the banana down and shook my head. "The ones who did things for you."

I shook my head "You mean the ones who did me the favor of ruining me."  I looked up at her "The ones who gave me these bags?" I got closer to her and she flinched. "THE ONE WHO GAVE ME THESE," I moved my collar aside showing ny brusied collarbone.

"What happened," she covered her mouth and came to move my shirt to get a closer look.

"NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS," I pushed her away and hugged my stomache again.

"HEY" Corey came running into the kitchen, "Baby?" He looked at Devyn crying, "WHY THE HELL IS MY GIRLFRIEND STANDING HERE CRYING" he came up to me and shoved my shoulder,"HUH."

"Corey," Devyn grabbed him, "Stop,"
He backed away glaring at me.

"Why the hell did i hear him yelling and you crying."

"It was nothing." I started walking towards the door. "Okay?" She ran up the stairs.

"COLBY," i stopped in my tracks and looked at him, "Woah, are you okay," his eyes looked worried.

"Yeah im fine," I looked down a bit.

"Oh okay. You have stains on your sleeves, by the way." He pointed to where a spot of blood was forming.

"Okay, im going to Brennen's." I ran out the door and into my car avoiding anymore interaction.

I sighed and pulled out of the driveway.
After stopping at Starbucks to get a refresher, because coffee is nasty, I texted Brennen to ask what he was doing.

C:What are you doing brother?

B: Nothing brother why?

C:Okay im coming over

B:Alright brother

I started driving to Brennen's. When I got there I walked up to the door and knocked before opening it.

"Kobe," My mood lifted about ten notches. "Oh yeH," he licked my face.

"BROTHER," Brennen came running in with a vlog camera. "SON."

Lets test my acting skills.

"Why hello brother," I stood up and looked at the camera "Its been so long."

"Yes its been like a week." He shook his head at the camera. "Im hungry brother."

"Me too brother" i patted my stomache, "Lets go to mmm mmm good."

"Okay brother," he grabbed his keys and walked out. I followed and shut the door behind me.

"See ya there," he had turned his camera off.

"Okay," I got in my car and started plugged my phone into my aux cord. Playing my playlist, Therapy Session bye NF started playing.

"Kids slitting there wrists on the daily......"

Oh you have no idea.

HEYYY.
ITS AN UPLOAD.
YUPP.
IM ALIVE.

OKAY BUT THIS IS SERIOUS SHIT STUFF I DONT KNOW HOW YOU GUYS READ IT.

ANYWAYS SORRY FOR BEING A TERIBLE AUTHOR.

BYEEEEE

READ OTHER STORIES.
COMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW
WHATEVVSSS