5 (part 2)

TRIGGER WARNING

I shoved his hands away but he put them back where they were.

"Uurhgm,"  I tried screaming he just slapped me and covered my mouth.

No.

He took his boxers off.

Stop.

He started ripping mine off.

Ugh.
Your disgusting.
Your fat.

I started crying, but he ignored it and continued doing what he was doing.

Your such a fag.

"STOP," I cried out in pain, i was still a virgin.

He just laughed in my face and continued until he finished.

When he was done he quickly put his clothes back on and stood up, kicking me in the process.

"See ya later sweet cheeks," he winked and ran towards the parking lot.

I pulled my boxers up and layed on the ground for five minutes crying before getting up to find my pants, hoodie, and phone, still crying.

My pants were laying a few feet away so i put them on and my phone wasnt in the pocket, it was a couple of feet away from me. I picked it up and found my hoodie in the building and ran towards the woods and to my car.

I slammed my door and pounded my head on my steering wheel, crying harder than I have in a long time. A sick feeling came to my stomache and I threw up out my door.

Pulling my knees to my chest I sat there crying in my car.

I didnt know how long i sat there but my phone started ringing and I answered it.

"Hel-lo," I said, my voice sounded wierd, like it wasnt mine.

"Colby," i heard a sigh of relief. "Oh thank god your okay,"

"Sam?" I asked.

"Yeah," i heard him sit down. "Where have you been, I come home to Corey all worried cause youve been gone since this morning and its already midnight,"

"Wait its already midnght," I looked at the time.

Wow.

It was 12:36am.

"Uh yeah," he cleared his throat. "Colby are you okay, you sound wierd and didnt know what time it was,"

"Yeah Im fine," i cleared my throat and gripped my steering wheel cause tears i didnt know i had started flowing from my eyes.

"Oh, okay, well i just wanted to make sure youre okay," i could tell he wasnt convinced by his voice.

"Yeah as I said im fine," i started my car and wiped my eyes. "Im on my home now so Ill see you soon,"

"Okay bye," he hung up.

Youre so fucking disgusting

"Shut up," I whispered, driving away from the lot and towards home.

O.MY.GOD.
THIS WAS SO F*CKING HARD TO WRITE.
OMGGGDND
BUT IM GONNA TRY TO BE A BETTER AUTHOR AND MAKE THE NEW CHAPTER'S NOT IN PARTS.
UNLESS YOU LIKE THE SUSPENSE.

SORRY THIS IS CRAP.

COMMENT.
VOTE.
WHATEVER.
READ MY OTHER STORY BEANIES AND SWEATSHIRTS// SOLBY.

OKAYYYY
IM OUT NOW.

BYEEE