16

COLBY POV.

I followed Devyn into the living room and sat down on a bean bag in the corner.

"WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A FAMILY DAY." Devyn announced very loudly. "As in a house fam day."

"Okayyy." Aaron said and everyone nodded. "What are we gonna do."

"Yeah." Corey spoke up.

"Hmmm I dont know." She sat on Corey's leg and thought for a minute. "A movie marathon?" She looked around and everyone shook there heads no. "Mkay." It was silent as we all sat in thought.

"How bout a relaxing beach day and then we go out to eat?" Aaron said. "I mean its gonna be like a hundred degrees and the water will be so nice."

"YES." Devyn stood up, "Lets all get packed up." She then proceeded to run up the stairs and yank her door open.

I could feel stares on me as I watched her go.

She really didnt think. I wont even be able to go shirtless. Maybe shortless but not shirtless. Or in a tanktop.

"I guess were going to the beach." I looked over to Sam and nodded.

"Lets go get packed then. I mean Devyn sure is gonna be done soon." Jake laughed and ran up the stairs.

Corey laughed and went up, followed by Aaron.

How am i supposed to have a relaxing beach day.
I cant even show myself, much less tan and swim.
Maybe Devyn has makeuo or something that can cover me up.

"Lets go," Sam grabbed my hand snapping me out of thought.

"Oh yeah." I followed him up the stairs and into my room.

I shut the door and ripped my hoodie off. Pulling a short sleeve white pink tee from my closet i slipped it on and sighed.

Definitely a sweatshirt day.
But itll cover all my fat up so its okay.

I put on my swim trunks that were a little tight.

Ugh fat.

There was a pair of ripped black jean shorts sitting on my dresser and i put them over top.

Good enough.

I sighed and grabbed a tan hoodie from my closet and slipped it on.

"COLBS LETS GO."  Someone yelled from downstairs.

Shoving my phone and stuff into a backpack i slipped on some vans and went down the stairs.

"Uhm your wearing a hoodie? Its gonna be a 100 degrees." Jake looked at me weirdly.

"Yes I am now lets go." I grabbed my keys and walked out the door before more questioning. When the sun hit me i almost fainted.

"We'll drive seperate and meet there okay." I nodded to Devyn and got in my car.

I started it with blurring vision and waited for everyone else to pull out of the driveway.

I feel so dizzy and sick.

My car swerved into the road and I straightened it out before I cause any suspicion.

Welp, Here goes a 2 hour drive.

I turned my radio on and my Xxxtentacion playlist started playing.

***time skip an hour***

Ive been driving for an hour and I have a pounding headache, dizziness, and I feel so out of it.

Pulling into a gas station I stop my car and grab my wallet.

I need some water and ibuprofen.

Opening the door I walked to the coolers and grabbed the biggest water bottle. Then i grabbed a small bottle of ibuprofen.

My stomach growled on the way back to the front.

Im so hungry.
Maybe a granola bar later wont hurt.
I can eat it when we go out to eat.

I grabbed a random granola bar and put it on the counter in front of the lady.

"This all for you sir?" She asked.

"Uhm yes." I handed her a 20 and had to use the counter as support.

"Heres your change." She handed it to me along with a bag.

"Uhm thanks." I walked to my car and shut the door.

Okay now drink water and take the ibuprofen.

I popped two of the small pills in my mouth and took several huge gulps of water.

Should make me feel better for the rest of the drive.

I let out a breath and started my car, turning the radio up too.

"Lets hurry up and get there," I mumbled pulling onto the road again.

i have no words to say right now.
Except that work is not that fun.
And i hope this isnt too bad.

Also i love you and hope you have a wonderful day, no a wonderful week❤

Andddddd in sorry.

25 votes.
15 comments.

Read my other stories.

BEANIES AND SWEATSHIRTS//SOLBY
THING I SHOULD PROBABLY KEEP PERSONAL
ANDDDD
A NEW STORY IS STILLLLL COMING SOON.