8

"BROTHER," Brennen ran up to me filming, "Where are we eating today."

"MMM MMM GOOD," I faked a laugh and ran into the restraunt.

Why did I leave my room today? Oh yeah becauuse I slipped up and am gonna get interrogated.

"So whats been up," Brennen slid to sit across from me on the booth.

"Nothing," I said picking at my food regretting ever coming out of my room.

"Ooh," he started eating and then looked at my face. "You dont look so good."

"Im fine," i took a bite, "Just a little tired."

"Oh aight," he continued eating and went on his phone.

I took a few more bites and then picked up my phone. After like five minutes I felt someone staring at me so i looked up at brennen. But he was looking at his phone.

"What," he said noticing me.

I started lookong around the restraunt "Nothing I just feel like someones-," I dropped my phone and felt myself freeze.

"Colby," Brennen snapped in my face but I couldnt pull my gaze away from the guy walking towards us. "What the hell," Brennen followed my gaze and looked at me again.

"Sup sweet cheeks," the guy winked as he walked by and I lost it.

Oh no. Thats him.
Your so ugly.
Why.
Your a whore.
Fucking slut.

My breath quickened and I couldnt see right, my vision was getting blurred.

"Colby," Brennen looked really worried, "Whats wrong,"

"N-n-nothing," I shook my head, "I gotta go," I ran out to my car with tears running down my cheeks.

I opened my car door and drove off to a park as fast as I could. Putting my car in park I jumped when someone jumped out from the backseat.

"What the hell," I cried unbuckleing and opening my door, falling out of the car.

"Thats no way to treat me sweetie," he came after me and covered my mouth. "Now shut the hell up and be a good boy."

"No," I sobbed through his hand, "Please stop," he shoved me back into my back seat. He turned around to lock the doors and i kicked the back of his head.

Opening the back door i sprinted down the street for about five minutes before I got back to the restraunt.

I saw Brennen and was about to walk to him when I saw Sam. I guess he saw me too cause he pointed in my direction.

"COLBS," he ran over to me with Brennen. "Whats wrong."

I just shook my head and looked down, i could feel tears coming down me cheeks and couldnt stop shaking.
It almost happened again.
Maybe if you werent here it wouldnt.

"Colby?" Brennen waved his hand in my face.

"Whats wrong?" Sam said again more serious than before.

"Can we just go home," I mumbled looking up.

"Yeah okay," he started to walk to his car and i followed.

"Wheres your car," Brennen looked around.

"I dont know," i shook my head at him and stopped at Sam's car, suddenly feeling so bad and low that i didnt want to talk.

"Okay see ya," he looked at me funny and walked to his car.

"Youre gonna have to tell me what happened you know that right."

I just sighed and closed my eyes.
Im so done....

"Where home," sam shook my shoulder and got out off the car and to the front door of the house.

I walked inside and into my room shutting my door behind me and collapsed on my bed.

Why..
Im so fat...
And a whore...

A few seconds later I was asleep.

OMYGOD FINALLLLLYY
LIKE I UPLOADED
Anyways i just wanted to say thanks for all the support you guys are truly amazing.

And just a (i think you call it a disclaimer) NONE of the scenarios in my story are real. Like Colby is pretty much almost prefect and I know that Sam and Corey support gays and stuff itts just part off my story.

Alright thats it for now
See ya

Byeee

Oh AND DONT FORGET
READ MY OTHER STORIES
BEANIES AND SWEATSHIRTS//SOLBY
THINGS I SHOULD PROBABLY KEEP PRIVATE