THE 1st way

COLBY POV.
"Noone will care," tears were streaming down my cheeks. I stepped onto the ledge.

I leaned forward and looked down.

Im just a fag.
Im worthless.
Im a disapointment.
Noone cares.
Noone ever will.
They all hate me.

Closing my eyes i took that last step.

Only to be yanked back by my hood and brought into a hug, no, more like a squeeze.

I yelped in shock.

"No," i immediatly knew who it was. "No." His sobs were larger than my own.

"S-s-sam," I tried pulling out of his grip.

"NO," He squeezed me even harder and then looked at my face. "Colbs," he shook his head, tears falling down his face like rivers. "Why," he let go of me and wiped at his face.

"I-," shaking my head i backed away. "W-w-what are you doing here,"

He ruined it.
Why did he stop me.
I couldve been gone.
I could've ended all this pain.

"You called me," he pulled his phone out.

The calls as long as ive been here.

Oh no.

"No," I covered my mouth and backed up even farther. Almost to the edge again.

"Colby," he looked at me, "Why-," he shook his head.

"Sam," I looked at him. "What did you-."

"All of it colby." He looked me up and down. "Well now i know where the bruises came from," he chuckled sadly. "Colbs," he shook his head. And for a minute, i thought i saw his eyes fill with disgust.

"Oh god," my vision blurred with tears.

He is disgusted with you.
You fucking fag.

SAM POV.

"Colby," he was backing away from me bawling.

oh my god.
It hurts so much.
I cant believe he just tryed to do that.
Why didnt he tell me i could've helped.
Hes gay.
Hes sad.
And why does this hurt ME so much.

COLBY POV.
"I am so sorry Sam," I shook my head, still backing away from him, until finally i hit the small ledge of the bridge. "Im so so sorry," i slid to the ground pulling my hands and knees to my face.

"Oh Colbs," he walked over to me and sat in front of me.

SAM POV.

"Oh Colbs," I sat down in front of him, one of my legs on each side. Gently, i moved his hands away from his face and wiped his tears away.

"No," my heart broke a little more when he looked at me in fear with tears flowing down his face.

"Shh," i continually wiped his tears, "its okay, stop crying." I whispered gently.

"B-b-but its not okay," he shook his head and grabbed my hands. "And it never will be." He mummbled something under his breath that i couldnt hear.

"Colby. Look at me." I met his eyes. "Its okay." I wiped his tears again. "Now i think we should get going. Everyone is worried enough as it is."

"W-w-what," he looked confused as I pulled him up.

COLBY POV.

"Its okay stop crying," Sam whispered. I hurt so much.

"B-b-but its not okay," I shook my head. "And it never will be." My hands were shaking. "Unless i end it." I whispered.

"Colby. Look at me." I guess he didnt hear. He looked into my eyes. "Its okay." He wiped my tears again. "Now i think we should get going. Everyone is worried enough as it is."

"W-w-what," i looked at him confused as he dragged me to stand up.

"Well," he looked down a bit. "I answered your call in front of everyone and then i started get worried and freak out." He chuckled a bit. "I ran to my car and left without a word."

"Oh." I said.

Does everyone know.
Do i have to tell them?.
Oh no.

"Listen," he seemed to sense my worry. "We dont have to talk right away," he looked into my face again. "But we will be talking."

"Ok," I sighed and looked around. "Should we get going then." My car was parked somewhere around here.

"Okay, but do you wanna ride with me and we can get your car later?"

"No."I spotted it in front of Sam's by a bit. "I can drive."

"Are you sure," the worry in his eyes was clear.

"Yes now Ill see you at the house." Ans without another word I ran to my car and hopped in.

"Uhg," I slammed my head down. Tears were coming down and i wiped them away. "Stop crying." I tried to stop but it didnt work. "Fuckk," starting my car i drove onto the road and let my tears fall the whole drive home.

Okay guys i want you to comment on which direction you want this story to go. Since i cant choose ill upload two different chapters with two different ways and you guys choose which way yoy want.

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE THE 1ST WAY. AND THE OTHER CHAPTER WILL BE THE SECOND WAY.

SO SIMPLY YOU EITHER COMMENT, POST A MESSAGE, OR DIRECT MESSAGE ME, SAYING EITHER THE 1st way OR THE 2nd way.

Some changes made to this chapter so it will fit the next. And ill explain in the next chapter. What i decided.