18

I walked right into corey and he backed up a bit and started glaring when he saw Devyn behind me.

"What the hell?" He looked from me to Devyn.

"Cor-" i tried but he interrupted me.

"I don't even want to hear it." He just shook his head and looked at Devyn.

"Baby I-" she stopped when he shook his head.

He turned around and walked away. I could see the hurt he felt in his actions.

I looked back at Devyn and she looked like she was gonna cry.

"You go find him and Ill clean up this stuff. Okay?" I walked into the bathroom and took the bag.

She nodded and jogged off in the direction he went.

I sighed and started to pick up the stuff.

I turned around to make sure i picked it all up and my arm hit the bag, causing it to spill across the floor.

"Fuck." I shut my eyes and took a deep breath. I bent over to grab the bag, setting it on the counter i got on my knees and started picking up the products.

Fucking idiot.
Jesus christs.
Your an actual idiot.

I snapped my head around when i heard the door open, assuming corey or devyn would be there.

The lights turned off and i blinked, a feeling growing in the bottom of my stomache.

Fuck. No.

I felt hands on my shoulders and i froze.

"Hey sweetcheeks, missed ya." His voice whispered and i felt sick to my stomache. "How about we have some fun, aye?"

"No." His grip tightened, "i need to get back to my friends. I grabbed devyns bag and went to the door.

"Id leave right now if i were you. And go to your car." He grabbed my arm and i started sweating, holding back tears.

I ripped out of his grip and bolted to the spot on the beach where we were all sitting.

"Colby, whats the hurry," jake asked as i ran up.

"Where is Devyn." I asked while trying not to panic. "I need to give this to her before i leave."

"Your leaving?" Sam stood up and walked to me.

"Yeah-uh uhm i have stuff to do that i forgot about." I held my hands together on the strap of her bag.

"Hmm," he tried to look me in the eye but he got denied. (Lol)

"Her and corey are by the water talking. Or more so arguing." Aaron pointed to them. I could see hands waving around and both of them were crying.

"Fuck," i walked over to them and handed Devyn her bag. "Im leaving right now and new youd want this back." I then turned to corey and he was glaring at me. "And Corey nothing happened so stop yelling at her." I then walked back to say goodbye to sammi and the others. "Bye guys ill see you at home."

"We might go out to eat tonight, like a "family" dinner," aaron said putting his fingers up on family.

"Ookay i gotta go now." I looked over at sam and his eyes widened when they met mine.

"Colby.." there was a tear on my cheek and i could feel my anxiety coming on.

"B-b-bye," i ran to the parking lot and jumped into my car locking it as soon as I sat down.

Tears started to stream down my face and my vision was blurring.

"Fucking fag," i whispered to myself.

I startled at the sound of a knock on my window and looked over to see him.

He was grinning at me and trying to open my door.

I panicked, put my car in drive, and backed out of the parking lot as fast as I could without running him over. I took off down the road towards home.

"Holy shit." Theres no way i just did that. Im gonna fucking get it now.

HEYYYY SORRYYYYY AGAINNNN
anyways hope you enjoy the trashy shtufff. Now have a good day and week and month and year and life.
Luv ya

VOTE (20)
COMMENT(18)
READ OTHER STORIES

THANKS NOW ACTUALLY GOODBYE