whatever 9 or 10 idk

"Fuck you," I said into the phone.

"Well," he took in a huge breathe, he is mad, "Thats no way to talk to me, is it sweetcheaks?"

"I dont care, i want my car back." I Pulled at my sleeves.

"I might be able to negotiate on that matter." His voice sounded calmer.

"And what would that be?" A ball of dread was starting to form in my stomache.

"You could meet me at suicide bridge right now and we could enjoy ourselves," he coughed, "And then i give you your car back."

"What the fuck," I yelled. "I am not going to sleep with you."

"Well then you wont see your car." He said it as if that was the end.

"Fuck. You." I was pissed. "I will never sleep with you."

"You already have sweetie."

"I wont sleep with you, that means i will never agree to it or let you do it without a fight," I yelled in frustration.

"If you dont want to do it i could post a certain video on youtube,"

"What," Turning around to take my call outside i saw aaron standing there in shock.

"Colby," he walked over to me. "Whats going on."

"Nothing," i shook my head. "What video," i walked away a few steps.

"Just a very exciting video of you and of course me. Yeah i think your fans would be very interested in it. And your little roomates."

The dread in my stomache spread out to my whole body.

"Aaron," i looked over at him. "I need you to drive me somewhere."

"Uhm okay," he looked at me wierd again.

"Ill be there in 20."

"See ya there sweetcheaks." I hung up and walked to aarons car.

***25 minutes later****

"Bye," i shut Aarons door. I cant believe im doing this. Fucking slut. Fucking fag.

"Why are you here?" He rolled his window down to question me again.

"Meeting someone," i pulled my phone out, "ill see ya later."

"Ok," i waited for him to leave before i went down the bridge.

"I missed you babe," my phone flew out of my hand and my shirt was off before i could even process what was happening.

"Hey," panic filled me, i dont want this, i tried clawing his arms off. "Stop." Kicking his leg i tried to get out. "Why are you doing this,"

"You were late sweetie," he grabbed my wrist and pulled my pants off in a swift motion. "You deserve this,"

Ughhhh
I fucking do.
Im a fag.
Im worthless.
Im fat.
Im ugly.
I should just die.

Going limp i felt him enter and i moaned in pain.

"Thats right." He sped up, "You fucking enjoy this." He grabbed my wrists and squeezed them.

"Ohh," i starterd to sweat, "fuck," i hurt so bad. I felt faint.

"Almost done," he went on for another minute before pulling out.

I got up to put my clothes on.

"Oh no, not yet," he put me in front of him and put his nouth on my thigh. "Your gonna like this you little bitch."

"What-" i gasped as he licked up go my privates. "Sto-" i gasped again as he put it in his mouth. "Stop," i tried to shove him away.

He just pulled me to the ground and sat on me while going at it.

"Please stop," i cried shoving and pushing at his head. "Please." Tears were coming down my cheeks.

"Im almost done now shut the fuck up," he said coming up for air.

After who knows how long he got up and threw my keys at me. "Now get up you fucking slut," he laughed at me while i put my clothes on. "God your a fag." He shook his head, "Well see ya," he ran off and left me sitting on the ground crying.

"Why," sobs racked through my body. "Why dud i let that happen, why am i such a slut, why am i worthless," i pulled my knees to my chest. "Why am i such a fag. UGH," I stood up and walked to the middle of the bridge. "Its all my fucking fault." I started to walk towards the edge. "All of this is my fucking fault."

Ill finish tomorrow i promise. I just csnt bring myself to continue or talk to anyone. Im just very meh and oof rn.

*edit*
I didnt wait till tomorrow your guyses comments made me finish this chapter and i hope its not too shit.
Alright byeee.