19

"FUCK" I pulled off the interstate and onto some old highway.

"What am I gonna do?" I sat there with my eyes closed thinking. "Fuck it," i pounded the steering wheel and took off down the unknown road.

I hoped it brought me to some abandoned place, they usually relieve my stress.

Im so fucking stupid.

***time skip***2 hours***

I looked down the path in the woods, wanting to go down it but at the same time, i was scared. The last time I was here by myself it hurt.

I dont know how i ended up back here, i guess i just drove without thinking.

"Itll be fine. Its still daylight." I pushed a tree branch out of my way and made my way down the path.

Everytime a twig snapped or a leave moved i flinched but kept going on.

"Fuck," i slapped a branch out of the way and looked up at the building.

Shivering I slowly walked in the door and looked around.

Walking around the whole building to make sure noone was there my body started to relax as i climbed the familiar route to the roof.

When I got up I sat down and took a deep breath before putting my feet over the ledge. I loved the sight of looking down from high buildings, with my legs swinging off the side. The feeling made my whole being relax for some reason.

Why does life have to be this way.

I tilted my head up and leaned back.

You could have a simple solution to this problem.

Noone cares and all you do is cause trouble.

Your not even the slightest bit good looking either.

"Ughhh," i wiped my eyes, even though they were dry, and stood up. I walked around the building a bit until I got a text from Aaron.

Aaron: wya?
Aaron: you coming to eat?
Aaron: we are all gonna meet in like 2 hours.

I put my phone back in my pocket and started running to my car, taking all the deep breaths I could.

Stopping at the end of the trail I looked around me.

Fucking loser just lynch yourself.

"Shut up." I muttered under my breathe and continued to push through the branches till I was on the road again.

When i got in my car I pulled put my phone to text him back.

Colby: yeah ill be there like ten minutes late. Where we going?

Aaron: uhm where going to that new place on main st. Thats called some random nice restraunt in Los Angeles California

Colby: okay cool tell Sam to order for me.

Aaron: oh. aight see ya.

Sammi sent a message

Sam: you coming?

Colby: yeah order for my I will be a few minutes late

Sam: how late? And do you just want what kind of steak you usually get?

Colby: yeah like 10 mins

Sam: ookay see ya

I closed out of the messages and put my aux in.

Clicking shuffle I put my phone down in my cup holder and started my way home.

I APOLOGIZE
ENJOY.
ILL UPDATE TMRW I HOPE.

VOTE.
COMMENT.
READ MY OTHER SHTUFF.

AND YEAHHH
BYEEEE

15 VOTES
......
10...COMMENTS