15

COLBY POV.

I woke up and remebered everything from last night.

I fell asleep.

I laughed to myself and stretched out.

I guess ill go talk to them.

Jumping out of bed i went downstairs and waited for people to come down. I sat on the counter and pulled out my phone.

Ten minutes later corey and devyn came and sat at the table.

"Sup," i said and they nodded to me. "Is everyone awake yet. Im ready to talk now."

"No." Corey ran upstairs and came back down with Aaron and Jake in tow. Sam came down 2 minutes later. "Now they are." He smiled innocently while they glared at him.

"So are we gonna talk about this or..."  i trailed off and looked down.

"Yes," Sam sat across from me on the island. "We have a question for you." He looked into my eyes with seriousness. "Is there anything else for us to know about?" Everyone nodded and Devyn looked right at me.

"N-n-nno," i shook my head and fidgeted my sleeves.

"Are you sure,"  Devyn said while looking from my eyes to my arms.

"Yes." I said in a firmer voice as i tugged at my sleeves.

"Oh." She looked at me more while i pleaded with my eyes. "Colby." She was looking down towards my sleeves.

"What?" I looked down and noticed a wet spot. Guess the scabs broke. "Oh." I moved it so it was hidden and everyone looked confused. "Its nothing." I waved them off.

"Yeah..okay..." Sam said and gave me a wierd look. "So anyways what are we gonna do."

"About what," I was curious as to what they think they can do.

"Well first about you and second about that guy." Corey said while he looked at me.

"Oh." I nodded. "I know for a fact that hes not coming back."

"How?" Everyone looked at me.

"Simple." I eyed them "He would said sweetcheeks before he left." I shrugged and looked down. "I mean hes done it every other time." I mummbled.

"Whatd you say?" Corey asked.

"Nothing." I sighed. "I just know hes not coming back." Everyone nodded slowly. "But secondly, what do you guys think you can do about me. I mean theres clearly lots wrong." I looked over there faces.

"Well." Sam started.

"Are you stable right now?" Devyn asked seriously. I nodded slowly. "Okay then we can talk later. Everyone leave me and colby have something private to discuss." Corey and Sam gave her a wierd look but walked out of the room anways.
After everyone was gone she took the seat where sam was. "Let me see." She looked from my eyes to my wrists.

I shook my head a bit and pulled them closer to me. "No." I barely whispered.

"Colby." She looked right into my eyes and i could see the pain in her eyes.

Sigh.
Fine

I lifted my arms up and she pulled my sleeves back a little. She let out the smallest gasp ive ever heard but looked more sad than suprised.

"There worse...." she mumbled as she inspected the red lines all over. "Colby, these dont look fresh." Relief filled her but quickly left. "There not fresh right?" She looked at me expectantly.

"No." I lied easily and she nodded.

"How long have you done this." She started to push my sleeve up farther. Getting top close to the fresh ones.

"Not that long." Since i was 13.

"Ok." She pulled my sleeves down again. "We dont have to tell the others as long as you stop." She took my hands in hers and looked at my eyes. "Promise me."

"I promise." I really hoped it wasnt a lie this time.

"And we dont have to tell them your other secret yet either." She winked, "Until your ready."

I blushed bright red and nodded quickly. She laughed and smiled at me.

"Okay," her smile got bigger, "Now lets go join the rest of the house and have a bonding day."

Sorry times infinity xoxo
But i updated
So yay(?)
  I want you guys to commenting some ideas for this story. Or other stories you want from me.

I really have no idea how to end this story and idk if i want to yet. So let me know what you guys think

15 vote.
10 comments.
(If i finish writing before that ill just post)

Any ways im out.

VOTE
COMMENT
READ MY OTHER BOOKS:
BEANIES AND SWEATSHIRTS Solby
Thing i should probably keep personal

New stories coming so far:
Minies: a bunch of story shorts (requests excepted and wanted)

Possibly a colby or sam story
(Trying to finish the two i have)

A poetry or verse story

A real book idea. (Not fanfic)

And

A new fandom story
(havent talked or written about before)

OKAY BYE FOR REALLLL NOW.❤