6 (part 2)

SAM POV.

He shut his door.

I stood there taking a recap of what just happened.

"Sam," Colby waved his hand in my face.

"Huh," I looked up at him and saw him.

What the hell.

His hair was a mess, and so was the rest of him. He had holes in his clothes and his eyes were really red, like he had been crying. A lot.

I said something about how he looked and he quickly put his arms around himself and ran upstairs.

He locked himself in the bathroom and i kept trying to open the door.

"Cole Robert Brock, open the door now," I pounded on the door hard.

"What," Colby yanked open the door.

"Colbs," my face softened and I let him step out of the bathroom. "What happened," I reached for his hoodie which had rips in it.

"Nothing," he wrapped his arms around himself. His sleeves looked a little red.

"Colby are you okay," I said with worry clearly on my face as I stepped closer, and he stepped away.

"Im fine." He started to walk to his room.

"Colby," I grabbed him by the shoulder which made him flinch. "Jesus, Colby I barely touched you. You are cleary not fine." My voice got louder at the end.

"Yes i am. I am perfectly fine, now im going to my room." He pulled away flinching even more and ran right into a wall.

"Ow FUCK," he yelled clearly forgeting about the roomates.

"Colby," I helped me up. "What the fuck, you barely touched the wall. You are not fine." I was looking at him like he was crazy.

"Nothings wrong," I could tell he was in pain.

"GOD DAMMNIT COLBY, YES THERE IS," I was yelling. "Stop lying," I said that part normal, quieter.

"I told you nothing is wrong," he went to his door. "IM FINE," he opened his door and went in.

"Colby," I started but he cut me off.

"Now leave me alone," he started to close his door but stopped. "I swear Im fine okay? Ill see you in the morning."

"Yeah I guess. But im still not convinced," I said as he shut his door.

"Hey," Aaron came out in the hallway. "Whats with all the yelling," he yawned.

"Huh," it took me a minute to realize what he was talking about. "Oh nothing,"

"It didnt sound like nothing," Corey said walking over to me.

"Its nothing " i looked at them both.

"Then why was there yelling" Aaron asked.

"Is Colby okay" Corey said looking at me and then at Colbys door.

"Idk" i sighed.

"Oh" Aaron yawned again. "Well if you figure anything out tell me. Im going to sleep"

"Okay night" both me and Corey said.

"So....." Corey was waiting for me to explain.

"I really dont know." i shrugged "but he did not look good at all." i yawned.

"Ok im gonna go to bed too update me in the morning"

"Ok goodnight" i went to my room.

I left my door open so i could here if Colby left his room.

20 minutes later...

I heard Colbys door open and footsteps going downstairs. 

I followed him and stopped where he couldn't see me, he was in the kitchen getting ibuprofen.

I realized he was wearing a tanktop and then i slowly looked over him.

O my fucking god

What the hell.

I saw Devyn staring at him as shocked as I am. Why would he do this.

"Colby, what happened" he tried to reach him but he pulled away and wrapped his arms around himself.

"Nothing," Devyn shook her head at him. "Listen im fine okay its nothing to worry about. Okay? Now can you leave me alone, i need to go sleep,"
And he ran up the steps and slammed his door.

"Oh my god," Devyn whispered covering her mouth and wiping away a few tears.

I ran up the stairs quietly and closed my door before laying on my bed and closing ny eyes, letting my thoughts lull me to sleep.

Why would he do that to himself.
Why.
Why did I yell at him.
How long has he felt this.
It hurts so much to see him like that.
Why does it huurt me this much.
Ive only ever felt this with
People that i.....

oMYGOD FINALLY
IKR
SHES ALIVE WITH WORKING FINGERS

Okay but seriously i started this chapter the day after i uploaded chapter 6.

Im sorry i never upload.
I know the feeling of waiting for an upload so yeah.

I dont even know why you guys read my stuff its really shit.

Annddd i started a new stort thats not Solby (sad I know)

Its called things i should probably keep personal at least i think thats what its called.

Anyways
Read Beanies and Sweatshirts/ / Solby
VOTE.
COMMENT.
WHATEVER

BYEEEE