9p2

Stranger: whats up sweetcheaks

"Oh shit," i started at my screen feeling myself start to panic. "Nonononono," my breathing became so fast it hurt.

I started seeing spots and felt faint. The laptop slipped to the floor and I ran out the door and into my bathroom. Splashing water on my face i leaned down trying to control my breathing.

How does he know who i am...
Wait he has my car...

After my breathing slowed i went to my room praying my laptop didnt break.

Oh thank god..

I opened it to the chat and stared at it. Another message popped up:

Stranger: Your car is really nice

"UGHH," I typed a response back, "wtf do you want," and then i went down stairs to play video games.

Shit.

Aaron and Corey were sitting on the couch plating Rocket League.

"Sup Colbs," I nodded and sat on a beanbag. I logged into the chat on my phone and waited for him to say something.

"You want to play,"

"Huh," I looked up to Corey giving me a controller. "Oh, yeah," i grabbed it and turned my ringer on so i could hear texts and calls.

In the middle of an intense round my phone rang. "Shit," i looked at Aaron, "Can you answer that."

"Yeah," he grabbed it. "Hello" his faced changed to confused. "Uhm do you wanna talk to Colby." He said looking at me wierd.

"Ugh fine," I set my controller down and took my phone. "Who is this."

"Sweetcheeks," i froze, "I miss you."

"What the fuck do you want," I looked over at Aaron and walked out of the room.

"Oh nothing," he chuckled, "The question is, what do you want. I mean I have a really nice car over here."

Shit..

NOT FINISHED**Okay so i want you guys to vote or comment if you like the way the story is going. Because i want to know if its complete shit or not. See ya later. If i get enough comments ill finish today and upload on my other story too

☆NEXT TIME I UPDATE ITLL BE ON THIS SO ITLL LOOK LIKE NOT AN UPDATE.