5

TRIGGER WARNING

I tried shoving them away but it didnt work.

He tried taking my hoodie off but i hit him, taking him by suprise which gave me a chance to run.

I didnt get very far before he pushed me to the ground again, harder this time, making sure i smacked the ground.

"Ughm," the wind got knocked out of me. And i couldnt stop him from taking my hoodie of this time.

He threw it somewhere on the floor, and put his mouth to my neck and started trailing down my stomache.

I started thrashing around hitting him in the face, pissing him off making him punch my stomache, which made me double over in pain.

He laughed and reached for my pants. I kicked his hand and got up running through the pain.

I made it out the exit and to the woods before he grabbed me and threw me on the ground pulling a boxcutter out of no where, he put it to my neck and ripped my pants off, leaving me in my boxers.

I curled up in a ball when he pulled his pants off. He put his hands around my waist.

"No," I cried shoving his hands away,  but he just put them right back where they were.

OMG I CANNOTTTT
IM SORRY FOR WRITING THIS
AND UPLOADING ANOTHER CHAPTER UNFINISHED.
BUT I HAVE TK LEAVE FOR SCHOOL SO HERE YA GOO.
BYEE

READ MY OTHER STORY BEANIES AND SWEATSHIRTS// SOLBY