THE 2nd way

COLBY POV.
"Noone will care," tears were streaming down my cheeks. I stepped onto the ledge.

I leaned forward and looked down.

Im just a fag.
Im worthless.
Im a disapointment.
Noone cares.
Noone ever will.
They all hate me.

Closing my eyes i prepared to take that last step. "Goodbye-."

"NO," I spun around while stepping off of the bridge to Sam grabbing the front of my sweatshirt, stopping me from falling. "Colby," he yanked me back onto the bridge and hugged me tighter than he ever has. "Colby," he sobbed into my shoulder.

"S-s-sam," i was shaking. "Why are you here," he had bigger sobs than me.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS." he sobbed. "Youre phone called me." He held up the hour long call, and shook his head.

"Oh god, I-" a sob escaped my mouth. "Im so sorry Sam," i looked into his eyes, his were full of hurt and sadness. "I am so so sorry."

"I dont understand," he put his phone away and looked straight into my eyes. "Why didnt you talk to anyone.,"

I shrugged my shoulders and looked down.

"Colby," he wiped his tears.

"I dont know," my breath hitched as i spoke. "Im sorry Sam."

He just hugged me as we both cried. After about ten minutes i pulled away.

"Lets go home," I looked to his face.

"We are talking about this when we get back" he started to walk towards our cars, "Everyones probably worried, anyways."

"Why?" I followed him.

"Well i got a call from you and then ran out the door to my car like a wildman without saying anything," he shook his head. "Ill see you back at the house."

I ran to my car and got in. "UGH," I pounded my steering wheel and tried wiping all my tears away.

Driving home, tears rolled down my cheeks the whole time.

okay so imma upload two chapters of this same part cause idk which one to use so ill use both.

SO THIS IS THE 2nd way AND THE OTHER ONE IS THE 1st way.

SIMPLY COMMENT, POST A MESSAGE, OR DIRECT MESSAGE ME SAYING EITHER THE 1st way OR THE 2nd way.

Thanks boos.

Sorry i cant chose.

And i somehow might chose by the next time i upload. I might just suddenly figure it out.

Anywaus thanks and byeeee

READ OTHER STORIES
BEANIES AND SWEATSHIRTS
THINGS I SHOULD KEEP PERSONAL

VOTE
COMMENT
AND YEAH
BYE FOR REAL NOW.

Changes coming in the next chapter. ;)