6

"Im back," i yelled out when i got home. It was 1:40am.
"Sam," I walked into the living room and saw Sam half asleep on the couch.
His eyes were closed halfway and he was in a sleeping position.
"Sam," I waved my hand in his face.

"Huh what," he opened his eyes and sat up. "Colby," he looked at me. "Your home,"

"Yeah," i sat next to him. "You didnt have to wait up," i looked over at him.

"I know," he was looking at my face. "Hey," he moved closer, "Why are your eyes so red,"

I looked away and stood up, suddenly being reminded that im a slut.

"And why are your clothes so messy," he looked me up and down like he was checking me out but i knew it wasnt in that way.

I started to run up the stairs, covering my mouth to keep from crying.

"Hey," sam started to come after me. "Colby."

I was already in the bathroom by the time he caught up to me. I slammed the door and slid down to the floor pulling my knees to my chest and crying into them.

"Colby," Sam knocked on the door and tried opening it. "Colbs open the door," he tried it again.

"No," i whispered out. "Im fine," i said a little louder.

"Colby," he trying to open the door.

I got up and opened my drawer ignoring him. I pulled my sleeves up and grabbed my blade. I dragged it over my wrist i dont even know how many times, before washing my arm off and hiding my blade again. I knew it wasnt deep enough though.

"Cole Robert Brock, open the door now," he pounded on the door hard.

"What," I yanked open the door to see a very angry sam about to pound on it again.

"Colbs," Sams face softened and he let me step out of the bathroom. "What happened," he reached for my hoodie which I just realized had rips in it.

"Nothing," I wrapped my arms around myself, hiding my sleeves which had a red tint to them.

"Colby are you okay," I could see the worry on his face as he stepped closer, and I steped away.

"Im fine." I started to walk to my room holding back more tears.

"Colby," he grabbed me by the shoulder which made me flinch. "Jesus, Colby I barely touched you. You are cleary not fine." His voice louder at the end.

"Yes i am. I am perfectly fine, now im going to my room." I pulled away flinching even more and ran right into a wall.

"Ow FUCK," I yelled forgeting about the roomates.

"Colby," Sam helped me up. "What the fuck, you barely touched the wall. You are not fine." He was looking at me like i was crazy.

"Nothings wrong," my whole body was throbbing in pain, all my bruises making themselves known. I didnt know i had so much.

"GOD DAMMNIT COLBY, YES THERE IS," he was yelling. "Stop lying," he said that part normaly.

"I told you nothing is wrong," i went to my door. "IM FINE," I opened my door and went in.

"Colby," he started but I cut him off.

"Now leave me alone,"I started to close my door but stopped. "I swear Im fine okay? Ill see you in the morning."

"Yeah I guess. But im still not convinced," he said but I shut my
door. (Part 2 coming)

Thank god.

I locked my door and went to my body mirror taking my clothes off so i could see how bad my bruises were.

Holy...

I had them everywhere my hips where the worst there was a handprint bruised on each side.

"How did this one even get there," I whispered noticing a bruise right in the middle off my chest "oh," i realized it was a hickey. In fact i had about 10 more going down my neck and all over.

There was even one on my V-line.(?)

Your such a slut
A fat one two.
And a fag.

I quickly put on some pajamas to stop my thoughts and layed on my bed trying to sleep.

After 20 minutes of laying there i got up to go get some ibuprofen.

I went down the stairs as quite as I could, and opened the cupboard with the ibuprofen.

I grabbed two out of the jar and got a glass of water. Swallowing both of the pills at the same time.

After putting my glass in my sink I turned around to see Devyn staring at me in shock.

"Uh Devy...," I realized why she was staring. I had on a tank top. I completely forgot

Oh shit.

"Colby," she took a step towards me.

I backed away and wrapped my arms around myself.

"Colby what happened," she looked me in the eyes.

"Nothing Im fine," she shook her head. "Listen im fine okay its nothing to worry about. Okay? Now can you leave me alone, i need to go sleep,"

"But," i didnt listen and went up to my room.

When i opened the door i slammed it shut and locked it. Then i flew on my bed already passing out.

You fat slut.

OKAY I KNOW THIS IS CRAP.
BUT IM REALLY OUT OF IT RIGHT NOW.
AND I WANTED TO UPLOAD SO HERE YA GO

VOTE.
COMMENT.
WHATEVER.

BYEEE NOW

READ MY OTHER STORY BEANIES AND SWEATSHIRTS// SOLBY