17

Sup boos hows it going? Its currently 2:10am. Which is my answer for you.

••~~~~••~~~~••~~~~••~~~~••~~~~••

COLBY.

I pulled into the the beach parking lot an hour later and everyone was already set up and laying on the beach.

Great your stupid ass had to stop and made us late

Opening my car door I grabbed my phone and earbuds with my towel and walked over to them.

"Hey Colbs," Devyn said and patted the seat between her and Sam. "Sit."

Laying my towel down I sat on it and leaned back.

(A/N: i stopped writing here cause its past 2am and I just realized I have to be up at 6 cause ive skipped 2 weeks of work🙃i really tried finishing a chapter 2nite. So sad *single tear rolls down cheek*)
Whats up again, sorry im finishing the chapter now cause its only 12am.😊

I closed my eyes and let out a breath.

"Arent you hot?," I looked to my right and met Sam's eyes.

"Nope." I said cause i wasnt yet.

"Oh." He looked the other way and I sighed turning to devyn.

She was already looking at me with sad eyes. "Is it because.." she said quietly and I nodded before she could continue. "Oh."

"Yeah," i hugged my knees a bit and set my head down.

"I think i might be able to help." She grabbed her bag and stood up. "Bathroom." She said to everyone and left.

Five minutes later I got up and went to the bathrooms. Standing in front of the three different doors I took a chance and tried the both sex one.

The knob was locked but Devyn let me in and locked the door again fast.

"Sit down there," she point to the toilet and came over with a wierd looking foundation bottle. "And give me your shirt."

"What is that?" I slid off my shirt and gave it to her.

"Its Sfx foundation." I shook my head still a bit confused. "Its stronger coverage and longer lasting than regular foundation because they use it for special effects makeup."

She explained putting my shirt on the counter and started examining my arms. "Oh I see now." I looked down as she started to apply the stuff with a round thing.

"These are all we have to cover right?"

"Yup." I lied and focused on watching her apply the liquid.

"Okay im gonna try to be quick." After 15 minutes of her working silently she finally spoke. "Im done now it looks believeable right?"

I stood up and walked over to the mirror, suprisingly enough was covered so you wouldnt notice. "Yeah it does," i shrugged looking a few more times.

"Here this will make it waterproof." She started spraying it with a little bottle that said setting spray. She stopped when almost half the botttle was gone. "Now you can swim." She smiled brightly.

"Yeah.." I quickly grabbed my sweatshirt, putting it back on I stood by the door and walked out a bit. "Ill see ya over there. And dont worry if I get hot I can take this off." She nodded and started to pack up her stuff and I turned around walking straight into....

A/N: In the beginning of my second time writing on this i got a message from a male asking for nudes and i said nah i dont do that stuff and he asked twice more and then said it was a challenge to see if they could get one before tmrw. Smh. Men. Thinking all us females are easy. I mean its not all men but yeah.

Anyways hope you enjoy.

25 votes.
20 comments.

Read other stories please and thanks. Vote on those too please.

Nite/bye boos😋✌

P.s. I didn't reread any of this so let me know of any major mistakes thanks.