08. "dinner"

PRIVATE CHAT
Harrison [batboy]
Tom [spiderboy]

spiderboy
S.O.S

batboy
This isn't fucking Pretty Little Liars Tom.

spiderboy
S
O
S

batboy
What do you need help with?

spiderboy
Cara and I are going out together alone, just us.
Help.

batboy
Like a date?!

spiderboy
Idk maybe

batboy
YES! I AM GOING TO SAY IT IS A DATE! FINALLY!

spiderboy
Well idk what to do! Like I just dropped off C at her trailer and now she is getting ready. I really like her you know and I don't wanna fuck it up.

batboy
Thomas, you may not be as smooth as me but trust me on this. Cara and you have known each other since 2012 and as soon as you two met it was so obvious there was chemistry there. You have nothing to worry about because it is so obvious how much Cara loves you whether she loves you as a friend or more than that.
You will be fine.

spiderboy
Ok thanks Haz. Gtg

batboy
K. Tell me everything when you are back!

spiderboy
Will do!

||

PRIVATE CHAT
Harrison [batboy]
Cara [irongirl]

irongirl
S.O.S

batboy
😂
Not you too

irongirl
Huh?

batboy
NOTHING.
What's up?

irongirl
I have a date thingy with tommy boy

batboy
And...

irongirl
I'm like freaking out here. I haven't been in a date since 2014 and that was with my ex and we all know how that ended...

batboy
You will be fine, trust me.

irongirl
No I don't think tbh
Reassure me or I will actually explode.

batboy
You will be fine. You are Cara fucking Blake. You two have known each other since 2012 and as soon as you two met it was so obvious there was chemistry there. You have nothing to worry about because it is so obvious how much Cara loves you whether she loves you as a friend or more than that.
You will be fine.

irongirl
Thanks Haz.
Wait, wtf. "Cara loves you whether she loves you as a friend or more than that."
Tom talked to you too didn't he?

batboy
Ya, ya he did. He is more freaked out tho.

irongirl
Awe maybe this date won't be so bad then. We are both probably gonna act like complete train wrecks so that's ok.