21. "home wrecker riggs"

CARA BLAKE'S EX, CHANDLER RIGGS A SOON TO BE HOME WRECKER?

Watch out ladies and gentlemen because "home wrecker riggs" is here, armed and dangerous!

After the messy break up of our old favourite couple "Bliggs," Cara Blake and Chandler Riggs showed us that they were still somewhat friends for work purposes but in a recent Instagram post made by Cara it seems that Chandler wants to be something more again!

Back in 2013 the two had confirmed a relationship together after Chandler broke up with his ex girlfriend Hana Hayes because of "cheating." We all thought the relationship between the two was all rainbows and sunshine but right after wrapping for filming of season 5 of The Walking Dead it was stated by Cara and her family members that the two had broken up due to 'unacceptable' behaviour. Cara soon after clarified what her and her family meant by 'unacceptable' behaviour, in this statement made by Cara back in 2014:

"Yes, I called it quits with Chandler. It wasn't just because I was quote on quote 'Bored of him' or whatever other people are saying, it is because he had cheated on me. If you are wondering why I am so calm about this is because Chan and I have talked about this and he did apologize and we have now decided we would talk about what happened, which is why I am talking to you all about it now, we have also decided to stay civil for work purposes being as we work on the same show together. To summarize everything I just blurted, Chandler and I are no longer together, we did have a messy break up due to Chandler messing up but now we are remaining on some type of good terms. I hope that no one sends hate towards me and not only that but I hope no one by any circumstances sends hate towards Chandler either. I hope all of this has cleared anything up."

Chandler who was also asked about the whole situation stated the same exact thing but flipped to (obviously) his perspective which made us all think they were on good terms until yesterday after Cara posted a scandalous photo of herself.

Chandler commented:

"damn Cara! Can't believe I'm missing out on all of that!"

After that was commented all of her fans, friends, her boyfriend, and family came to her defence. Although we do not know what happened after the "comment war" happened we can only assume Cara had contacted Chandler about the comment and tried to lighten things up.

Do you think Chandler is trying to win Cara back or do you think he is just trying to be a dick? Tell us in the comment section below!

CARA BLAKE DOBREV-HOLLAND? IS THERE A FUTURE "TARA DOBLAND" ENGAGEMENT IN THE FUTURE?

HOW DID THE TWD FAMILY REACT TO THE MESSY BREAK UP OF "BLIGGS?"

love, millie.