30. "the talk"

It was just after a long day of filming and Tom finally decided to have 'the talk' with Cara. They had been together in a very serious relationship for nearly six months now.

"Hey C I know you are really tired, as am I, but can we talk about something?" Tom asked Cara

"Yeah of course, what's up?" Cara said smiling through her tiredness

"Well I have been thinking about the things our families have been saying and well I wanted to see your stand point on things."

"Well I mean we have a good, healthy, stable relationship. I love you very much and I would most definitely like to think you love me very much too. Also our families love each other and they get along well. Someday I would like to think we would still be together in about 3 years time, married. What are your thoughts?"

"I do agree with everything! Literally everything and I'm glad you feel that way towards me because I of course feel that way towards you and that is exactly what I need to here!"

"Don't forget that my mom and siblings gave you the blessing!" Cara said giggling

"So did the MCU cast! Love, they gave me the blessing the day they met me while filming 'How I Live Now.'"

"I remember those days! The memories are all flooding back!"

Tom smiled at Cara while she continued on about the times from when they filmed 'How I Live Now.'

"Anyways back on topic. What type of ring would you prefer?" Tom asked

"Tom! You're not just supposed to ask the girl you may propose to, it ruins the surprise!"

"I know but I want to know what type of ring you would like so I don't fuck up in a year, or two, or three. Or maybe even in a month!"

"Ugh! I have a few photos I'll send them to you in the morning cause I am going to bed! I'm really fucking tired."

"Ok! I'll be sure to give you lots of cuddles tonight!"

love, millie

love, millie.