20. "genius, billionaire, playboy bunny, philanthropist."

Liked by tomholland2013, and 827,728 others

cblake: 'genius, billionaire, playboy bunny, philanthropist' Cara Blake here!

View all 562,243 comments

username: yas slay bb!

username: literally like her movie dad, hawt!

thelilicarson: that's my bestie, that's my bestie!

tomholland2013: sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve you ❤️ but besides that... HAWT! DAMN GURL

imsebastianstan: DDDDAAAAMMMMNNNN

username: SLAY

username: QUEEN

username: yas!

lucadobrev: LITTLE SISTER PUT ON DAMN CLOTHES!

petradobrev: that's my sister, that's my sister!

chandlerriggs: damn Cara! Can't believe I missing out on all of that!

username: uhhhhh... ^

username: wtf is c's ex doing here?

cblake: chandlerriggs ...

tomholland2013: bud, chandlerriggs Cara is spoken for by guess who, ME

noradobrev: FUCK OFF CHEATER chandlerriggs

||

INSTA DM's

cblake
Look, I get it. We have history but you were the one that cheated on me Chan and I have to live with that everyday. I have to live with walking on set and acting as if I loved you because that is what the script calls for and it is hard to look you in the face thinking about what you did to me so, Chandler if you could just stop whatever you are trying to do that would be very much appreciated because I am happy and I am sure somewhere in that shitty heart of yours you can see that and respect it.

chandlerriggs
Ya I am so sorry Cara. I can see that you are very happy. I will let you and your very much functional life be.

cblake
Thank you Chandler, I really appreciate it. See you in a few weeks, TWD season 8 filming starts soon!

chandlerriggs
No problem! See you C!

chandlerriggs
Oh honey it is not going to be that easy to get rid of me. You best know that a reckoning is coming.
[not sent]

love, millie

love, millie.