Chapter 5

Parker didn't get the time to terrorise Isabella at school, he was busy searching for Jared the entire day. There was something up and he was determined to find out what, while walking a ground of girls were huddled around a poster.

"There's some sort of party to raise money for a charity!" One girl said sounding excited.

"It's a debutante, different from a party, you have to dress up in fancier clothes." Another girl added.

Parker rolled his eyes, "my parties are better." He whispered and went to find Isabella.

~

"Izzy why are you hiding behind a trash can?" Angelo asked.

"Hiding from Parker! Duh!" Isabella said looking around and then standing up. "I know he's gonna kill me after what I did."

"Hey you crashed his party? Everyone was talking about it until Ruby's nudes got leaked for the 27th time, people started talking about them and now-" Angelo checked her phone, "apparently Mr.Damian was caught sneaking around the girls locker room and now he's forced to resign being the 9th grade science teacher." Angelo pocketed her phone, news got around fast at North Shore High.

"Again? I swear Ruby is just doing it on purpose this time!" Isabella shook her head, forgetting about her eminent doom for a second. "Plus I never liked that science dude. Good riddance to be honest."

"Yeah, I'm not even joking when I say 27th, and Mr.Damian stole some girls bra but returned them when realising that she has a man chest." Angelo mentioned.

"God he creeps me out on another level! Like if you really wanna bra, buy one!" Isabella rolled her eyes.

"Hey isn't that the chick that got her bra stolen by a teacher?" A random girl asked out loudly and pointed at Isabella.

"Oh god!" Isabella tried hiding her face since it was a deep shade of red, she didn't think anyone knew that it was her... how did everyone know?

People started walking by Isabella whispering things like 'man chest,' or other rude terms.

"Don't listen to them," Angelo said although she wouldn't understand how it felt to be in her position, Isabella was rather petite and Angelo was considered 'curvy'.

Parker smirked and walked to Isabella, "I was disappointed, everyone can do better than man chest, but not much I can do." He snickered.

"Listen up buddy I will-"

"You'll what?" Parker asked, cutting Angelo off.

The girl struggled for words, and confidence to say the words, she stepped back and looked at Isabella with sympathy.

Isabella was embarrassed but fuming, how dare they all judge her? So what if she didn't have curves? That gave them no right to treat her like this!

"Listen up you no good piece of shit, I don't give two shits about what you or these shallow bitches think. Yeah I ain't got tits, so what? Deal with it! Like grow up, not everybody is gonna have a perfect curvy body!" Isabella yelled at Parker.

"You can't possibly think I started this with an opinion, sweetie, you're the flattest girl in school. Everyone guessed it was you, it's obvious, no point yelling at me hun." Parker snickered and walked away.

"I want to punch him in the face," Isabella muttered tearing up slightly.

...is that what everyone saw her as?

"Don't worry, they only pick on you because they're insecure about themselves and then they see you who is comfortable with her own body and they wanna tear you down for that." Angelo said and hugged Isabella, she rubbed circles into her back, "it's ok if you wanna cry, it's good to cry, it's scientifically proven that you have stress hormones in your tears so you're crying your stress away."