Chapter 10

Rory knocked at the door, the kissing replaying in his head, his cheeks flared up thinking about it.

Lux rushed to the door, "hey, uh... Angelo isn't home yet but we could wait?"

Lux felt warm everywhere, the kiss with Rory ignited a fire within him, Rory had kissed back that day... Lux remembered his soft, warm lips, the contrast of his warm lips and the cold air felt majestic.

"Uh, yeah sure." Rory nodded smiling slightly. He had a feeling Angelo wouldn't show up but didn't tell Lux because then they wouldn't spend time together.

"Take a seat! Want anything to eat?" Lux went into the kitchen.

"Nah I'm good," Rory called as he sat down.

"Close the door would you?" Lux said from the kitchen.

"Okay," Rory said and shut the door, "when do you think Angelo's gonna show up?" Rory asked.

"10, 15 minutes?" Lux suggested, he came back from the kitchen with a bottle of beer, he took a sip and allowed the bitter liquid to fill his mouth and race down his throat. Maybe when his mind was foggy he'd have the confidence to steal another kiss.

"Mm," Rory nodded.

"Want some beer?" Lux offered.

"Yeah," Rory said leaning back in his armchair.

Lux retreated to the kitchen and grabbed another cold bottle, he went back into the living room and gave it to Rory.

"Thanks," Rory said taking a swig of his drink. "So what now?"

"We should... talk." Lux said chugging down some more beer, he needed the false sense of confidence it gave him.

"Okay, anything on particular you wanna talk about?" Rory asked, 'the kiss' was the first thought that came into his mind but he didn't dare say it out loud, not wanting to embarrass himself.

Lux took another sip, his brain got foggy, then he blurted, "the kiss."

"Oh? Well what about it?" Rory asked smiling slightly, he was hoping that he and Lux could kiss again, missing the sensation it gave him.

"Was I any good?" Lux asked taking a sip of his beer.

Rory took another swig before answering "I liked it."

"Don't lie," Lux sighed.

"Why would I lie?" Rory asked sipping his beer.

"I don't know, everyone lies... plus that was my first." Lux finished the bottle and retreated to the kitchen to get another.

"Well it's an honour to be your first," Rory said following Lux into the kitchen.

Lux had another bottle of beer in hand, the previous and empty one was on the counter.

Rory went to get another beer, his hand brushing Lux's slightly.

Lux looked at him, staring into his baby blue eyes, his gaze slightly dropped to Rory's lips but then he looked back at his eyes. He gulped his own saliva, his Adam's apple slightly rising. Every movement was sensual.

Rory's breath hitches as he notices Lux's gaze. He leans forward subconscious, letting his instincts take over.

Lux pressed his lips against Rory's, he put down his bottle and wrapped his arms around Rory's neck.

Rory immediately kissed back, his arms looping around Lux's waist pulling him closer.

Lux smelled of alcohol, but he didn't care, all he could focus on was Rory.

Angelo opened the door to the house, "sorry I had detention-" she looked at the two, then exited the house and decided to crash at Isabella's for the night.

Rory pulled away slightly to glance at the door, his cheeks turned a deep shade of scarlet and looked at Lux "what's happening here?" He asked gesturing between the two of them.

"I don't know but-" Lux puked into the kitchen sink.