{Chapter 1}

Sup guys. So I'm not the original writer for the first 8 chapters, but I was given permission to keep this story going on my account.

So shout out to Lilithen for giving me her blessing 🙏🏽. I just thought the plot was too good to throw away.

Yes, I have now TWO Stucky college books I'm working on. Don't know how I got here but it is what it is.

I'm a college student so I know what I'm doing.

Ok enough talk. Onto the story!

-----------------------

Steve's POV

So, this is where I'll be spending the next year of my life.

I looked up at the big campus as the bus drove off behind me. The grass was so perfectly green around the building it almost looked fake. The American flag hung proudly in the center of one of the patches of grass, and all the hedges around it were trimmed in perfect squares. The path was clear of gum and looked as if it had been re-done.

I looked around until I saw a map hung up in a little glass case on the side of the path. I struggled to grab my bags and walk over to it, being cautious of the other students around me. I lugged them over and placed them onto the ground next to the board.

I found the little "You Are Here!" sticker and looked for the dorms, praying that they were nearby.

(Play song)

After a few minutes, I found them and saw that they were the buildings to the left of the campus.

I sighed and lifted my bags, totally not almost falling over. I carried them slowly as I trudged over to the men's dorms, which took me about 20 minutes. As I walked around, I noticed the size of the campus my mom sent me to was one of the best teaching colleges in the state. This college did happen to be on the other side of the country though, in California.

I finally made it to the dorms and they were just as beautiful as the college itself. Half of the dorms were for women, and the other for men. I followed the signs accordingly and went left.

I looked at the sheet I was given with the classes I chose, and my schedule, and checked where my dorm was.

After trying to figure out the room number system for about 15 minutes, I finally made it to my dorm. It took me another 10 minutes to fish the keys out of my bag.

I heard music coming from the dorm before I even opened the door, and prayed to god I didn't get a loud roommate. As I opened the door, I realized he wasn't playing music, he was singing!

And holy shit he could sing!

Give me reasons to believe,

That you would do the same for me

And I would do it for you, for you

Baby I'm not moving on

I love you long after you're gone

For you, for you

You would never sleep alone

I love you long after you're gone

And long after you're gone, gone, gone

"Oh shit, I didn't think you'd be here today-" He said as he threw his guitar onto his bed. "Sorry my shits a mess,"

I stood there for a bit before realizing that a normal human is supposed to make conversation. "O-Oh, well I'm not that neat either I guess" I lied trying to say something.

I slowly tried to pull the rest of my stuff into the dorm before he stood up and came over to help me, giving me a clear view of his face and his figure as he stood in the light of the hallway.

Shit.

His chin was sculpted like a god, his dark hair was in a half up half down style, not to mention his eyes were the most beautiful blue color. He had a black jacket over a light pink shirt. He also had jeans on which really showed his sculpted thighs and calves.

After staring at him effortlessly, he took my stuff inside and looked at me and blushed slightly. "Um...are you ok?" He asked, obviously noticing my staring.

"Hm-" I stopped, "O-Oh yeah, sorry!"

He laughed, "It's ok, dont stress!"

After, he went back to his guitar. "Do you mind if I play?" he asked holding up the shiny black guitar.

I shook my head, "No, you're really good,"

"Thanks, what's your name anyway?" he asked.

"Steve Rogers," I said, offering my hand for him to shake. "What's yours?"

"James Barnes, but my friends call me Bucky," he said as he hesitantly took my hand, shaking it lightly. "Sorry, it's just that...you're so..."

"Small?" I asked as I began to unpack my stuff.

"N-Not in a mean way!" He exclaimed defending himself. "Shit, sorry-

"Bucky, it's fine. I know I'm small, people at my old school used to tease me for it," I explained while putting my bed sheets onto the mattress, and some clothes in the dresser next to me. "I barely went though, I got sick a lot,"

"Shit Steve, I'm sorry," Bucky sighed. "I'll be your friend, if you want?"

I turned to him, smiling softly. "I'd like that,"