{Chapter 2}

Steve's POV

The first night in the dorms sucked.

I was lucky enough to come during the one year that California was having a freezing winter. So that night was full of tossing and turning. I was so cold that I even considered jumping into bed with Bucky, his sheets were lined with fur and looked incredibly warm.

But seeing as I wasn't actually going to do that I stayed in my freezing cold bed, with my freezing cold sheets.

The next morning was Sunday, and I didn't start classes until tomorrow. I tried to sleep in for a little longer but a strong scent practically dragged me out of bed. I slowly slipped out of my covers and sat down on my bed, rubbing my eyes so I could actually see.

The dorm was fairly big, and Bucky's bed and desk were on the other side. I could still smell coffee from across the room. He sat at his desk typing something up and next to him sat a tray with two Starbucks cups in it.

He heard my bed creaking slightly, and span around in his chair to face me. "Morning Steve,"

"Morning Bucky," I yawned.

"I um," He held out one of the cups, "I noticed you tossing and turning in your sleep and well, I got you a cup,"

My eyes lit up. "Oh Buck..." I said as I crawled out of bed and walked over. "Thank you so much,"

"I didn't know how you took it so I just got milk and sugar, same as mine," He smiled before turning back to his computer.

"That's how I take it anyway," I smiled. "So, what're you typing away at so eagerly at...8:30 in the morning?"

"I'm just finalizing my schedule and my classes, stuff like that," he replied.

"Don't you have to do that two days before your classes start?" I asked.

"Yup," He answered. "My classes don't start until Tuesday, I arranged my schedule so that I don't have classes on the weekend or Monday. I can't stand Monday,"

I nodded, "I have classes everyday except Friday and the weekends,"

"Maybe we could hang out this weekend," He said, not looking up from his computer.

"Yeah, maybe" I smiled fixing my hoodie. I slowly realized that I had slept in nothing but my underwear and my MCR hoodie...and my high socks.

My face turned red and I slid back over to my bed

"And done!" Bucky exclaimed smiling. "Oh-I like your hoodie, MCR is one of my favorites. I like Twenty One Pilots more though,"

"Yeah, they're pretty cool too. I have hoodies for a lot of things that I like," I said reaching down and pulled out a bunch of my hoodies from a bin as I sat crossed legged on my bed.

He rolled his chair away from his desk to the front of my bed as I laid them out. "So, this one is a 'Love' sweater that's from Supernatural, here's a TOP sweater, ummm," I pointed each of them out until he interrupted me.

"You have a S-H-E-R- Locked sweater!" He smiled, picking it up. "Have you seen season 4?"

"Ugh," I groaned, "I hated the queerbait-"

I realized that I didn't know his opinion on the LGBT community, and started fumbling over my words. "W-Well I t-think what Moffat w-was goin-

"I totally agree!" Bucky yelled "John and Sherlock can't have chemistry like that, and you can't kill off Mary and NOT have payoff!"

I smiled, he ships it.

I went over the rest of the sweaters with him and we talked and hung out for a bit. When I finally checked the clock it was 10. "Woah, 10 already?" I jumped up, "I gotta finish decorating,"

"Can I help you?" Bucky asked. "I've got nothing else to do today,"

"Sure!" I smiled. "I'm too short to do some of this stuff anyway,"

So for a little while he helped me hang up lights and posters, and we played around with where to put my pillows. In the end I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed the result.

"It looks cute Buck, thanks for the help!"

"No problem, wanna help me decorate over here?" he pointed behind him at his side of the room.

"Sure!" I exclaimed as I took a sip of my coffee.

So than we did that, at one point since I had extra lights I offered them to him. He accepted and while I was setting them up, I almost fell over from staying on my toes for too long. He wrapped his hands around my hips and lifted me up.

My face was surely red as I finished up the lights, and when he set me down I exhaled so sharply. I didn't realize I was holding my breath.

We finished up and his side looked amazing as well. Staring proudly at our work, I instantly took to social media to share it.

 Staring proudly at our work, I instantly took to social media to share it

"What's your snap? Oh and your instagram and Tumblr- Bucky stopped. "Sorry that was weird,"

I laughed as I sat on my bed. "Nah, here's all my stuff," I handed him my phone.

He typed on his phone as he put my info into it, and when he handed me my phone back I looked at it and saw he made his contact "Bucky Bear🐻". I couldn't help but laugh at the name.

I took a picture of our dorm and added it to my Snap story. After a few minutes of scrolling through Tumblr, I got a notification.

I went to Snapchat and saw Bucky had commented on the pic.

"Omg it looks so good, who helped you? He must be awesome,"

I smiled as I thought of a witty reply.

"Did you just assume my assistants gender?"

I heard him shift and laugh on the other side of the room.

Yeah, nothing else productive happened for the rest of the day.