{Chapter 21}

THE END OF PARENT'S DAY

3rd Person POV

Parent's Day was coming to an end and Tony couldn't be happier. His dad never showed up, and his boyfriend Bruce was really upset for him. His own parents showed up, and immediately loved Tony. I mean, who wouldn't. Tony felt great in that moment, and completely forgot why he was upset in the first place.

Peter was really scared of Wade's dad, the guy was 6'2 and all hair and muscle. But when they met, he was really nice and was grateful Wade had a boyfriend to keep him in check because his son is stupid. Wade just glared at his father and they all had a great time, and Aunt May was really happy her nephew was better after the whole bullying situation.

Our other beloved characters Clint and Natasha didn't tell their parents about the college visit at all! It's because their parents are too embarrassing and always travelling for work. Natasha's parents are real estate agents in Beverly Hills, and Clint's father is a truck driver.

Steve was starting to get tired with the tour, and noticed before how Bucky and his sister were arguing in the back and was wondering if she found out about them and got mad. He would have to ask during the lunch Dean Xavier is having later. The guy is so extra, he even hired a string quartet.

Steve's POV

"And that's the end of our tour, thank you guys for being so nice and we have some drinks in the foyer before our lunch," everyone clapped like how they would if I just landed a plane and my mom came over to me and hugged me so tight.

"I'm so proud of you Steve, and Bucky seems great too. Are you guys ok with his parents not knowing?" my mom asked. "I'm ok ma, how about you and Joe get some drinks I'll be there in a second," I said seeing Bucky leaning against the wall looking sad. I hate seeing him like this.

My mom's boyfriend was being less annoying today, so we've been getting along and I feel bad that my family is being real with me and Bucky's isn't. It's just not fair.

"Hey," I said approaching him and Bucky looked up and gave me a small smile. "Hey Steve, what's up?"

"I noticed you and Rebecca arguing in the back during the tour, everything ok?" I asked and he nodded, "Yeah, all good. She found out about us pretty quickly,"

I was taken aback, and saw his sister watching us talk while trying not to listen to whatever lame dad jokes Dean Xavier was saying. Wade's dad Logan, who we met briefly was napping on one of the chairs with his flask on his chest. Weird guy.

"Oh, what did she say?"

"She's actually cool with it. We were just arguing about me telling my parents, she said that they would be ok with it but I'm just nervous," Bucky said and I nodded in understanding. "I get it Buck, just know I'm here for you either way,"

"I know Stevie, thanks,"

We smiled at each other until someone cleared their throat behind us. It was surprisingly Bucky's Grandma. "Gram! Hey," Bucky shouted and his face was flushed. I was mentally freaking out. Did she hear everything we said?

"I couldn't help but overhear you guys, Bucky is this true? You two are dating?"

Shit.

"Yeah Grandma, we are. Rebecca already knows,"

The old woman only smiled and gave us both a hug. "I'm happy for you guys, and it's about time my grandson found someone. If you want, we can tell your parents together. No one should get in the way of this relationship, you two seem to really love each other,"

And she's right.

So, after drinks were done and Dean Xavier told everyone to gather in the gym, Bucky and his grandma went to tell his parents.

I just hope everything works out.

Bucky's POV

Mom and dad were shocked to say the least. But Rebecca was right, and they were completely supportive of Steve and I's relationship. It was such a relief, no more hiding!

I told Steve immediately and we shared a kiss in front of almost everyone, and I didn't care anymore that everyone was watching because it was just us in that moment and nothing else mattered.

After everything, it was really not such a bad idea for our parents to come visit.

--------------------------------------

WE LOVE SUPPORTIVE PARENTS 

THIS STORY IS ALMOST OVER AAHHHH

-A