{Chapter 8}

Steve's POV

I woke up, not even remembering that I fell asleep, and I wasn't cold like I usually am.

I shifted slightly to see why I wasn't shivering, but there was something wrapped around me keeping me down. I looked around to see what I was wrapped around me, only not to feel my pillow, the thing I usually cuddle with. I ran my hand up and down the warm, but firm surface I was laying on, and caressed my fingers down.

I pulled myself up slightly and rubbed my eyes, to see I was laying on a chest???

I shifted uncomfortably since I WENT TO SLEEP IN MY OWN BED AND WOKE UP IN SOME GUY'S ARMS?? I lifted myself up again slightly (even though he was built and his arm was heavy) and turned my head to try and see who it was, and after I brushed the hair out of my face and rubbed my eyes again I saw....Bucky?!???

I almost jumped up and out of bed right then and there, but as I shifted out from under the covers I realized how warm it was under here with him.I let myself fall back into his grip and smiled as I put my hand around his side and pulled myself closer to him, even though this was going to be hard to explain when he wakes up. After relaxing with him for about 2 seconds, I felt his arm gently run up and down my back, meaning he's AWAKE.

I got goosebumps every place his fingers touched and thought I was worried he was going to freak out and everything was going to be awkward forever, so I stayed put. He didn't freak out, he didn't get up, or anything else I expected him to do. He just held me and pulled the covers up over me more.

"Oh don't you dare look back just keep your eyes on me I said you're holding back she said shut up and dance with me,"

I groaned as I shut off my alarm, and sighed as I fell back down onto my bed. I rubbed my eyes as I recalled the strange dream and shivered, these blankets aren't as warm without someone else in them.

I looked over to Buckys bed and saw it was empty, so I looked around the room only to see nor hear anything. I sighed as I pulled the covers off me and slid off my bed and felt the cold floor through my socks. I slid over to my dresser and unplugged my phone, enjoying the 100% battery for about 20 seconds as I put on my morning playlist. (Play song) I slipped off my socks and put on a pair of sweatpants. I pulled off my sleeping sweatshirt and put on a TOP shirt, and my favorite sweater on over it. (It says eat a lot sleep a lot). I checked my schedule and saw that I had Special Child Education with Bucky. I wonder why he wasn't in the room.

I made my way out of the dorms and to the classrooms, it was a lot colder without him. I checked my phone as I ran into the warm building and felt the nice warm gush of air blow through my hair as I brushed the snow off my phone. I walked through the halls and smiled, just how nice the day is going, the peacefulness of it all. I finally made it to my class at 8:53 so I decided to chill out outside the classroom. I walked over to the water fountain and took a sip, it was freezing cold and made my teeth chatter.

The bell rang and I made my way into the classroom, only to see Bucky and Tony chilling in the back of class, and Bucky looked so fucking gorgeous mid laugh. Anyway. His eyes caught mine as he was telling Tony a joke and smiled, waving me over to him. My face flushed as I held my books closer to my chest with a smile.

I walked over and took a seat in front of Bucky, I placed my books down and leaned back, placing my arm on the back of the chair and trying to understand the conversation.

"You have to read it Tony! Its really good!" Bucky exclaimed with a smile.

Bucky was trying to get Tony into reading Destiel fanfiction. I added it would ruin his life, and at the same time save it. There's really no in-between.

"Nope. Never. Not in my lifetime," Tony chuckled as he turned to face the teacher as she walked in.

----------------

Time skip (after classes)

Tony and I got out of theatre club, and decided to go back to my dorm to hang out for a bit until Bucky showed up from music class.

Bucky appeared around 8:30-ish with his guitar case in hand, and froze seeing me and Tony basically cuddling on my bed watching Shane Dawson.

"Hey Buck, how was class?" I asked mid laugh. Tony gave him a friendly wave which he just smiled.

"It was ok, I'm gonna go shower," he said and I just nodded watching him grab his caddie and towel. I turned to Tony who just shrugged, and I was about to click play to continue watching Shane make a giant waffle cake when he put his hand on mine to stop me.

"Wanna go out tomorrow night?" he asked and I froze and felt all the blood rush to my cheeks.

Tony Stark just asked me out. I immediately thought of Bucky, I mean he dated Tony, would he be upset?

"Um, ok," I replied and he grinned and announced he needed to get back to his dorm.

After he left, I just sat there with my thoughts collecting in my head. I like Tony, he's a nice guy (despite what Bucky says), so one date wouldn't hurt right? I don't know. An hour passed, and Bucky wasn't back yet. I decided to just go to bed, I'll tell him tomorrow. I mean, he and Nat are always pushing me to date so, he'd be happy for me.

Or so I thought...