{Chapter 3}

Steve's POV

The first day of classes went fairly well. In one half of my classes I met a red haired girl, Natasha Romanov, and in the other half I met her boyfriend, Clint Barton. I was lucky to know at least one of them were with me, and I got to know them fairly quickly.

Natasha and Clint were dating in high school and they stuck together all through college. And in the hour that I had class with Clint, I noticed just how much he really loved Nat. He gushed about her and told me all about their relationship, and after a while of ranting he apologized for going on for so long but I shrugged it off. It was cute. He eventually moved on and asked me some questions about myself, where I'm from, my major, etc.

"So, which way do you swing?" He asked as we were in the middle of taking notes for Calculus.

I was in the process of drinking my water so it went down the wrong way, and I almost snorted it out of my nose. I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT QUESTION SO EARLY. He snickered as the entire class looked at me as I broke into a coughing fit from almost fucking dying.

"I... -I said finally getting my shit together. "That was quick,"

He laughed softly. "Sorry if I caught you off guard, it's just, most people in our group are pretty gay,"

I looked over at him with wide eyes. "Openly?"

"Yeah," he laughed again, as if being openly gay was a casual thing around here. "That's why Nat told you not to hide your little bi-sexual flag,"

"Oh..." I rubbed my neck "It's just, back in Brooklyn I didn't live in the best neighbourhood, so being bi wasnt exactly a thing you broadcasted..."

"Yeah I get it," he sighed.

So after he said that, my curiosity peaked. "Wait, who else in the group?" I asked.

He smiled. "Oh, I'm happy you asked," he said while rubbing his hands together as if I just unlocked a vault of secrets that he was happy to share.

"So Nat is Ace, but other than that she's only interested in guys, and I'm only interested in girls," that fact about Natasha really surprised me but I tried to calm down and pay attention to what he was saying, particularly wanting to hear what Bucky was interested in...

"Bruce is pansexual, and he used to date Natasha but now they're really good friend. Oh, and don't tell him I told you but he has a thing for Tony Stark. Tony is, well he's rich, gay, playboy, asshole, but we all love him," He pulled out his phone and quickly pulled up two pictures on his camera roll. First being...

"This was after his daily workout and I styled up his hair and got him to pose like a badass," Clint smiled proudly at his photo shoot, but I just stared

"This was after his daily workout and I styled up his hair and got him to pose like a badass," Clint smiled proudly at his photo shoot, but I just stared. I could see why they call him a playboy, I mean, he's fucking gorgeous. Than he scrolled through some more and found one more.