Chapter 3 - When Things Don't Quite Go As Planned

Guess what I did today? I did a thing.. I was awake enough to edit this chapter and write the next, and I'm not saying that chapter 4 will have a sex scene, but I'm not saying it won't. Lol

In the mean time, enjoy this chapter. I hope you like how I incorporate the show scenes and tweak them a little to assert my will lol.

Btw Dragonspeak isn't getting any easer to use, but that's ok I just make my wifey do my editing.. lol. For now, enjoy this chapter and keept letting me know what you think.

Disclaimer: I own nothing and bow to the great ASP, at lest for everything until the revival then I only bow halfway.

Chapter 3 – * When Things Don't Quite Go as Planned

Like hanging on a rope with blistered hands*
Trying to float in sinking sand
Money will screw you again and again
When things don't quite go as planned

Like wanting to sing with your mouth wired shut
You're down on the ground and you can't get up
So here you are – you thought you were so tough
But here's the universe calling your bluff

"Ok, so I stopped by my mom's and got my blue dress."

"Sexy." Finn says as he lays on Rory's bed in her dorm. Paris and that annoying Doyle clearly not shy about the sex they are having in the next room.

Finn raises an eye, as there's another moan. Rory covers her ears with her scarf. "I swear those two go at it like rabbits!'

"Young love mon ami." Finn smiles as she sits herself down on his lap.

"That's not love." She smiles at him.

"It's not?"

"That's fleeting."

He leans in and kisses her sweetly. "So what's this?"

"This is something." She says to him, "Totally unexpected and not my usual style, but something none the less." She doesn't want to label it just yet. What if he doesn't feel the same way she does?

"Darling I am everyone's style." He sweeps her off the bed to change places and lay her beneath him. "You're going to look stunning tonight. I'll admit I'm a little jealous that Logan gets to be on your arm." If he's homes he's a little more than a little jealous, and he's dying to hear those three little words from her. It will be a first for him to actually say it back.

She reaches up to caress his face, "You know you have nothing to worry about. He and I are just friends."

Finn can't help but snicker as he sits up.

"Do you know something I don't?" she questions him.

"No, Love, I just see the way he looks at you."

"I only see the way you look at me." She counters. "He's never been interested in me that way, and while I'll admit I was attracted to him at one time, that time is long past. We're friends. And as friends I'm making a huge connection tonight. Please don't worry."

"I'm not worried. A little worried ok. He's a Huntzberger."

"I don't care about his last name."

"Most girls do."

"I'm not most girls and he's your best friend." She grabs her blue dress and turns to head to she showers "I'll be back." She says in a faux Arnold accent.

It takes about a half an hour before she returns to her room. Wrapped in her robe, her hair on top of her head, a towel turban keeping it up.

"You're still here?" Rory says surprised to still see Finn sitting in her room.