Chapter 2 - The Girl Of My Best Friend

It's been a while.. I know, I know and I'm so sorry. I've been, not well, to say the lest and in and out of the hospital. For the moment I'm feeling good enough to keep trying to use this Dragonspeak and I'm just not getting the hang of it so any typo please excuse. I'm trying. I've got this story all in my head, and I've got a chapter layout for the full 20 0r 21 chapters it's just a matter of actually putting it all into words.

That being said, I would love to hear what you think both good and bad. Thanks for all the corrections on Palm Springs... I'm from CA and I know it's desert, but I just equated it with the beach.. haha I have my moments. Any idea or suggestions on where you'd like this story to go I also would love to hear and incorporate if possible. I've got another chapter written that I'm editing so I hope to post again soon.

Thank to everyone for reading. I really appreciate you!

Disclaimer: I own nothing it all belongs to ASP

Chapter 2 – *The Girl of My Best Friend

The way she walks
The way she talks
How long can I pretend
Oh I can't help it, I'm in love
with the girl of my best friend

Her lovely hair
Her skin so fair
I could go on and never end
Oh I can't help it, I'm in love
With the girl of my best friend

"Hey, Ace." Logan found himself spending more and more time at the Daily News offices. He wanted to be around her.

"Hey, Logan."

"You look busy." He says watching her type at full speed.

"Just trying to finish so I can take the rest of the day off." She laughs.

"I was thinking about going to a movie. You want to come?" He asks.

"Ooh something horrible?" She says. She loves bad movies. She finishes her story and send it out to Doyle as he nods in affirmation.

"We can see if Rob Schneider's still acting." He counters playfully.

"Sounds good to me. Finn's got class for the next few hours so I'm free and all yours!" She laughs and grabs her bag.

On the way back to his dorm to find a paper and check show times he can't help but love their playful banter. Its times like these he likes to pretend she's dating him and everything is right with his world.

He opens the door to his room, "Well look how long you make a girl wait for you."

"Honor!" he loves when his sister surprises him.

"You must really think you're worth it." She digs.

"What are you doing here?"

"Apparently begging for some affection. It is so good to see you."

"You too!"

"Listen Logan maybe I should go." Rory pipes in and he realizes that's he's forgotten she was there. She's got a weird look on her face and suddenly he wants her to know that Honor is not some random chick he's hooking up with.

"What? OH sorry God, Rory this is my sister Honor. Honor, Rory Gilmore." He introduces the girls.

Rory looks amused at meeting one of Logan's relatives. "Sister? Oh, Really? Well it's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too."

"Hey you're sisters here cool." He smiles at the amusement in her eyes.