Chapter 5 - Dani California

What's up everyone? I had a couple of good days so it got this edited and chapter 6 almost written. I'm so glad you guys are still reading and enjoying this.. please keep reading, and letting me know what you think.

Disclaimer: The rights of GG belong to ASP and WB, I am but a lowly fan.

Chapter 5 – *Dani California

Getting born in the state of Mississippi
Papa was a copper, and her mama was a hippy
In Alabama she would swing a hammer
Price you got to pay when you break the panorama
She never knew that there was anything more than poor
What in the world does your company take me for?
Black bandanna, sweet Louisiana
Robbing on a bank in the state of Indiana
She's a runner
Rebel, and a stunner
On her merry way saying baby, watcha gonna?
Looking down the barrel of a hot metal forty-five
Just another way to survive

"I can't believe I'm in Palm Springs! Where's the beach?" Rory asks confused as she stands out on the balcony of the hotel suite she and the gang are sharing.

"No beach, Love, desert." Finn says as he comes up behind her.

"I was under the impression that spring break in Palm Springs was all beach parties and binkies, and getting black out drunk. Was I totally wrong all this time?'

"Only about the beach part. It's pool parties and bikinis and black out drinking unless you want to head out to New Port Beach or Dana Point."

"I always wanted to meet a Newpsie!"

"Newpsie?" Finn asks. "Is this another language I should know?"

"OMG what if I meet a Ryan! I'll have you know if I meet Ryan Atwood I get a hall pass."

"You're giving her a hall pass?" Colin questions as he walks out onto the balcony. "I'm not sure that's a good idea while we're in Palm Sprigs, unless of course you get one too. Kind of an open relationship type thing."

"Whose got an open relationship?" Logan says as he and Stephanie join them.

"Apparently Finn and Rory do."

"It only applies to a bloke named Ryan Atwood from New Port beach, whoever the hell that is." Finn laughs as he takes a seat and Rory follows and sits on his lap.

"Ok, you can have Ryan if you can find me a Seth. I'm totally down for the nerd boys. You just know they are going to make millions so that I can keep living the life to which I've become accustomed."

"Doing nothing, going to spas, shopping?" Colin says.

"Exactly." Stephanie responds cheerfully. She's completely ok with living the stereotype. She's a happy girl, with a great personality that looks like she could be on the cover a magazine and she fully intends to keep living in the lap of luxury.

"Am I totally lost here? Who are these Seth and Ryan people and why are we willing to share our women with them."

"Our women?" everyone turns towards Robert.

"The O.C." Logan says laughing.

"Yes, Logan the O.C. is near by. Are we planning a beach trip while we're here?" Finn says.

"No, Ryan and Seth, it's from the TV show The O.C. About a bunch of rich kids who live the high life and the kids Seth's family takes in Ryan who's a boy from the wrong side of the tracks."

Everyone looks at him shocked. "What?" he says.

"Logan, I may learn to like you yet." Rory say and walk over to him. She messes up his hair playfully as she walks towards her and Finn's bedroom, "For now I'll take some dinner and some pool lounging, though. Steph you in?"