Jerome Valeska x Insane!Reader

You were sent to Arkham for killing five people. You had voices that told you to. Voices that punished you if you didn't listen and cooperate.

Jerome looked over at you as you smiled and flirted with the guard. "Relax Ginger. It's the voices." Barbara had followed his gaze. "They punish her if she doesn't listen." Jerome now watched as you smashed the guards head into the bars and as the other inmates cheered on. You were dragged back to your cell.

Later that night, Jerome snuck out of his room and into yours. He opened the door silently, carefully closing it behind him. He leaned against the door watching you. You were laying down on your bed whispering to yourself. You still hadn't noticed him as you continued to listen and talk to the voices that plagued you. You looked over your room. The once white plain padded walls. The walls held painting of Jerome, Barbara as well as the names of the people you killed intertwined on the roof in your version of Van Gogh's starry night. Landscapes covered the walls. You sat up looking over at Jerome, smiling softly. He moved over to you. He grabbed your hands gently and pulled you towards him. Wrapping one arm around your waist he kissed your forehead softly, he moved behind you and leaned against the headboard. He pushed your pillow behind his back. He pulled you down settling your head in his lap. He played with you hair, "Do you trust me?" Jerome always asked you this question. As the answer was ever changing. "The voices tell me I should. But I don't know." Jerome grinned, as you fell asleep. He realized he could use you. Use your voices and your talent for murder to gain power and spread terror through Gotham.

Jerome knew how you hated the voices and what they made you do. He wanted to use these voices to rules and spread terror through Gotham. Jerome wanted you to trust and follow him but he didn't know how to just yet. But he would figure it out.

All he needed was a way to manipulate and gain control over you and your voices.