Chapter III - The Hypnotism

"Hey you handsome it's time to wake up," a voice of a man was suddenly heard by the half-asleep Rem. A foot was also shaking him. He was still weak with the struggling he did with his abductors.

"Where am I?" asked Rem.

"You are in a place that you will surely love!" the man said who also removed his blindfold. He laughed as he left the room.

Rem, with blurred eyesight, tried to evaluate the room.

"This room is about five meters squared," said Rem thinking he had no chances of escaping. So, his first plan was to cooperate.

"Hey little dude, here's your meal. Go and help yourself; because later we will have a long day," said the tall, blonde and white man while giving him a plate. He instantly left the room and locked the door.

Rem's meal was composed sliced roast beef, mashed potato, string beans and a glass of milk.

"The door has no knob, I have no chance of opening this," Rem took note.

Tired, weak, stressed, hungry, and knowing that his abductors wanted something from him, Rem thought the food was safe. He munched on the plate. A few more minutes, the man came back.

"Hey kid, get up and take a bath," the man said, throwing him a set of clothes.

"Where am I and what do you want from me?" Rem asked. "If you want money, you might be mistaken. My mother and father are both helpers."

"That's why we got you. We know you guys have nothing to say," the man replied pulling him. "And as I said, you are in a place that you will surely love."

"Take a bath, no more questions and make it quick. We are getting late with your appointment," the man added as he pushed Rem outside the room and to the bathroom.

Rem evaluated the bathroom. It has no lock, no windows and only three meters long. Again, he said to himself, he had no chance to escape. He just took a shower while formulating plans of escaping.

After 10 minutes, the man entered the bathroom.

"I told you to make it quick. I am giving you a minute to have those stupid clothes on or you will go outside... naked!" he said. Irritation was felt on his voice.

Rem followed him. After a minute, he came out.

Outside the bathroom were two muscled guys looking at him. One stood about 179 centimeters and with semi-bald dark brown hair. He was about 35 years of age. His face was oval, pointed nose, thick eyebrows, and a goatee. The other one was about 183 centimeters, completely bald, pointed nose, too bulky to a point of losing his neck. He also had this piercing at his left eyebrow while his arms were covered with tattoo. One of the guys signaled to Rem asking him to come and follow. Outside was a car.

"10 meters," Rem said referring to his distance to the car. He evaluated the lawn for a chance of escaping. "8 meters to the left, 10 meters to the right and with my current speed, I can run to the wall for 3 seconds. I can't climb that three meters wall. No chances!"

The two big men sandwiched Rem in the backseat of the car. The man he met in the room took the driver's seat.

"Are you ready 'boy of a few words?'" asked the driver.

"Rem. My name is Rem Burrows. Can you please tell me what do you want from me? I am willing to cooperate," said Rem who just showed his usual self.

"Whooa! Are we just lucky?" One of the muscled men said. "This boy speaks like a grown-up man."

"We are definitely lucky," the driver responded as he twitched the key to run the engine.