Chapter 16: Confused Heart

Your POV

Me and Jimin hurriedly went back home as soon as we realized the time. And in a matter of minutes, we arrived at the house. We went through the gate and slowly opened the door but was greeted with a furious looking Jin who is holding a rolling pin above his hands. The only other person who was there was Namjoon who could only stare at us helplessely.

"WHERE WERE YOU?!" Oh no, he exploded

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS?! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED AND KILLED DID YOU KNOW THAT?! GIRLS LIKE YOU SOOMI, SHOULDN'T GO OUT AT THIS TIM-" He was cut off by Jimin

"Wait wait wait, were you only worried about SooMi? Not me?" He said with an unbelievable look in his face

"You were missing too? I didn't notice.." Jin replied calmly but went the other way round when our gazes met

"You are NOT allowed to go out of this house for one month!" He yelled at me

"What? B-but Jin!! I still have to meet up with my sisters!" I whined

"No means no young lady!" He repied back

"Jin?" He ignored me

"Jin??" Ok, he really is ignoring me. Well, my plan is to follow him around everywhere he goes until he gets annoyed and takes back his words.

"Jinnie? The LeJINdary pink princess? Jin! SeokJin? Kim SeokJin? Jin oppa? Daddy?(A/N wtf?!)" I tried capturing his attention to which I finally succeeded

He looked at me weirdly and started gazing at something beside me

"Ahhh!!!" He screamed loudly as he tried to swat a bee beside me, I also joined in screaming as I tried swatting the bee outside the window, but then..

JIN TRIPPED AND FELL ON TOP OF ME!

What's worse is, our lips.... Connected.

We both looked at each other with wide eyes, none of us attempting to break the kiss.

Something seemes to have snapped inside of him as he hastily stood up from the ground and bowed

"I-i'm really sorry!! I didn't mean to k-kiss you! Oh my gosh this is so embarrassing.. A-as compensation you won't me grounded anymore just- I'm really sorry!!" He ran off away from me, leaving me dumbstruck in my position

(A/N okay so like I changed that super cringey kissing scene with Jin into this lmao hope u enjoy ^^ 5/26/19)
*

I jumped on my bed and laid down like a starfish

Heart, dear heart, please stop beating to different people... it's driving me cRaZy

So, to summarize it all, you like Taehyung, Jimin and Jin?

LISA! U-um... But isn't that like, so low of me?

I'll take that as a yes.. *sigh* I still remember those days when I was exactly like you

Like me?

Oh yes! Like you. But instead, I fell inlove with 7 guys and all of them fell for me

Wahh, I never knew you had a love life ;P . Wait, are they Got7?!

Yes.. until one day I decided to choose one of them..

Really?! How do you choose?

Well, it's like this.. imagine one of them is yours already, are you satisfied? Do they trear you nicely? Are you happy with them? Are you contented? Do you feel like you could be with them for the rest of your life? That's how you choose.

Ahh~ ok, thanks for the help Lisa~

No probs!

I sighed as I stood up from my bed ans walked to my study desk. I opened the black book and flipped the page to where I left off

A long time ago, a forbidden love took its chance to appear. Two hearts beating as one, unconditional love shall I say.

Between an angel and a devil love was not something anyone would expect. These two species grew up to hate and disgust each other, but that did not stop these two from falling in love.

Eventually, their love bloomed and a little child was born. This child was not like any ordinary child, for this child had a mix of an angel and devils blood.

When the two races heard of this child, they became furious. This child was destined to have the power to destroy everything, possessing every single type of magic and even the forgotten magic, this child was monstrous. Did not deserve to live.

The forbidden couple figured out that it was not possible for the child to survive in any of their home place, so they decided a very hard decision, the child is to live in the human world.

The mother, who was an angel, used her powers to conceal the evidence of the child being a half angel. While the father, who was a devil, hid all the details that would show the child was half devil.

One peaceful night, when everyone in heaven was sleeping, the child, alongside with her parents, set out to the human world which was right below them.

The child was already in her human form since her parents had already done the spell on her.

Once they got down from heaven and arrived safely in the human world, the mother of the child placed her in a basket, biding farewell to their daughter.

The couple placed the basket that contained their little daughter infront of a rather big house and hid in the bushes. Not long after, another human couple opened the door of the house and was surprised to see a basket in their doorstep.

They opened the basket and was even more surprised to find a baby! They looked into the child's features and knew that she would be a great beauty someday.

They immedietely took the baby in and raised it as their own. While the real parents of the child could only watch from afar and see what their daughter has been facing in her life as a human being.

Well thats pretty sad, did the daughter ever get to see her real parents again?

I went back to bed and closed my eyes and eventually fell asleep. What I didn't know was two people were watching me intently as I slept

"I wish you figure everything out before it's too late, my daughter.."